Latest from Trump-Russia Investigation

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jan 9, 2019.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The problem is not many left in this country that question things anymore. People like "me" who questions all of it get put in a box.

Many of us here, even though we are conservative, laid out very logical and rational diagnosis about what was happening. Some people just listened to CNN et al and took it all in.

I couldn't count how many times NC accused be of being a Q follower. I wasn't, but Q looks to have been right.....

el005639 likes this.
  2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Good question Dachsie. If you remember I was skeptical that any actual collusion between Trump, his campaign and the Russians took place. I do still think Trump took advantage of it during the campaign. I’m surprised, disappointed and disgusted at what has been revealed in this release. I still believed/hoped the supposed backbone of the government was not partisan. I was taught that those in service to our country while holding political opinions should never advocate or use their position for political purposes. To do so is to erode the foundation of justice and our constitutional system. Fear of this is one of the many reasons I was/am so adamantly against HRC and all she stands for. I’m very disappointed and angry that those we are supposed to put our faith in to act right didn’t.
    As to whether there was a massive effort by the Russians to help Trump I still have no doubt that it existed and is still in play. Not because the love trump but to sow discord and weaken us. They weren’t the only ones either but certainly the major player.
    Both propositions can be true you know. Likewise it doesn’t absolve Trump of his other actions and failures he alone is responsible for. No one comes out of this anything but diminished and foul. Washington DC is the 9th level of hell and those who lived there are damned. They are dragging a great country down with them.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The paragraph is your friend

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Just like to challenge your reading comprehension and patience

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Screenshot_20200508-215150_Gallery.jpg

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Meaning you would rather obfuscate than communicate. Paragraphs make long blocks of text more visually appealing

APPTiger likes this.
  7. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

.... and just what actions are you referring to? Are they real and objective? Or ... are they the subjective type where there really is no right or wrong outside of a persons own personal opinion?

8. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Ha - I doubt we hear from NC for a while.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

He needs anti trump news to post

10. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

So who do you think will be the bigger player in this coming election, China or Russia?

Who will the Chinese help this coming election?

Do you really believe Russia tried to influence the 2016 election more than China?