Latest from Trump-Russia Investigation

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jan 9, 2019.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

A chili and cheese tamale. Maybe two.

uscvball likes this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Frogleg likes this.
  3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Does he have a twitter account where he complains about the bad orange man?

Frogleg likes this.
  4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

2 pc white spicy with 2 breasts. Got fries shoulda got mashes potatoes. Had to add Tony's to all of it. Overall 7/10.

I'm still hungry. I want chips and queso now.

5. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Sitting the SF airport waiting to catch the red eye 1159 pm back to Houston...

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Prime rib from Thee Rib Room in New Orleans......it was pretty damn good.

Bengal B likes this.
  7. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...ted-trump-secretly-working-russia/2555234002/
    Why would the FBI open a counterintelligence investigation into whether Trump was playing for the Russians unless there was some credible evidence that would lead them to believe as much. Whether he was, is or never was, they had to have some kind of intel that led them to believe that an investigation was necessary. This is just the first reports about this so I am sure there will be more to come, one way or the other. That said, the notion that there was "nothing" with Russia, whether unwittingly or not, is no longer a credible argument from the administration. One commentator I saw earlier today suggested that for the FBI to have initiated an investigation so quickly after the Comey firing it's possible that someone from within the administration was talking to the FBI. Who knows whether this is true or not and I am sure time will tell. At this point I would expect that Mueller's report will have to address this in some regard.

Yesterday for lunch I had some leftover brisket that I smoked last week with leftover potato salad, beans, dill pickle slices and raw yellow onion. I could smell my own breath until dinner. Thawing some leftover crawfish etoufee for dinner this evening in time to watch the Tigers play Arkansas then settle in for the Cowboys and Rams later tonight.

8. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Krispy Krunchy chicken from a convenience store. Breast and a wing. Jalapeno cheese poppers and a link of boudin.

10. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Whenever I pass through Lafayette I get ‘the best stop’ boudin and gratons. I make it a point to say gratons with a proper French ‘r’. Is that still ok? I don’t get any weird looks