Late night and almost sober ...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Don Castavez, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

Hypothetical- what happens if Canada is successful? Let’s say he’s the greatest thing since the hand job. By 2020 he’s gone. Then what? I like O but he has no knowledge of choosing offensive coordinators. Does he look to find someone to continue Canada’s style of offense? Isn’t his offense a bit unique? Will it be possible to enact a seamless transition? I feel current status of program is rather stop gap. O was the feel good choice but the sustainability is in question.
    It’s like we’re using our credit card to buy fast food.

2. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

If O is still coach in 2020, I"d have to think we've been pretty successful. Plus, if he picked a winner in Canada, who's to say he can't do it again?

3. Don Castavez

Hmmmmmm . I like it.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Say what you will about Oeaux but he has relationships with some of the top echelon of the coaching profession. When the time comes to hire replacements he should be able to hire the best, considering how much money they will get paid.

ParadiseiNC, CaryLab and lsu-i-like like this.
  5. Don Castavez

Noted. Now I can go to bed drunk and happy.

ParadiseiNC and lsu-i-like like this.
  6. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

He can't sustain anything. See all those schools firing coaches at years end? All should be Far better than Slingblade. This is a 10 year fuckup Alleva put LSU in. And for No reason. Just wave goodbye to the "Low level" teams that will easily pass LSU by on the way up.

Coukd've had a real coaching search, but did not happen. Read the TAF artclie, they have very severe problems.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2017
  7. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

[​IMG]

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

How in the hell do you know he has no knowledge of choosing coordinators? Based on what did you come up with this brilliant underwhelming deduction? Our problem is at QB and O is stuck with what Miles left him. He did good by keeping Brennan and getting Narcisse. You, me nor anyone else here knows how O will replace coordinators cause that scenario has not presented itself yet. Your whole post is all what if not what is. This team is vastly improved since game one and had we had a better QB last night 50/50 cgance we win.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Tap you get the dreaded "counter clown" for this clownish post. QB, QB, QB, QB, QB is and has been our problem at LSU. O is stuck with what Miles (your boy) left him. None of us have a clue how good or bad Brennan and Narcisse or some new QB recruit will be under O and Canada. Till then your post is FUBAR!

tenor-1.gif

ParadiseiNC and lsu-i-like like this.
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Blah blah blah.

dachsie and ParadiseiNC like this.