Last time LSU was 1-2 was 1994

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerTap, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I believe the times have passed him by. He failed in his last 3 jobs getting worse performance each step. What I saw today is that he doesn’t communicate well with today’s players. It’s not scheme or knowledge but lack of ability to communicate. That doesn’t detract from his past accomplishments but as you know the past isn’t always a predictor of the future.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  2. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

I've been told Oeaux is an "Ace Recruiter". Too bad it doesnt look like it on the field. He had 3 huge losses on the Dline last year & took out a "Want Ad" for a transfer Safety. We are no longer "DBU"...

The running backs havent shown much at all. They are small & look like scat backs, except for 1 of them. But none have been used correctly.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Dude. We have criticized him all the time. I, and many others, were hard as shit on him early last year for the D being terrible as well. Thought it would cost us games.

like I said you only show up during negative times. Might be why you miss the discussions.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Be fair Tap. I can repost your post from a couple hours ago calling to fire Pelini.

5. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Reread the post. I said "fire Pelini that will solve our missing running game", not verbatim, but you get the gist. It passed over some people's heads, as mentioned.

unclenick and TheWant like this.
  6. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

I said I'd like to see Mario Cristobal. One of many good to great coaches. Never said hire Jimbo, was glad to see him exit stage left in 2006, then we win the NC after he was gone.

Damn phone editor is messing up worse than usual.. " After ge was gone". Sheesh

unclenick, TheWant and Perple like this.
  7. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Times have passed him by? If so, throw in old man Corey Raymond & the "Safety Coach" 'ol Billy Busch.

Pelini didnt fail at Nebraska. Nebraska stupidly fired him & are paying for it now. "HUSKY LITTLE CORN" ( Anyone remember that song?) my ass. 4-8 & 5-7 seasons for their current replacement.

Pelini never had worse than a 9 win season at Nebraska.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
    unclenick likes this.
  8. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

If nothing else, it’s so bad that it can only go up.

9. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Wrong. I'm here during both good & bad times, Last year I had a family member with a serious illnness, I missed a couple months before Auburn.

Still not seeing any criticizm of the head Coonass. None.

TheWant, msully, Perple and 1 other person like this.
  10. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

I guess so. I question whether the recruiting is up to par, because if it is, we have far deeper issues.

TheWant, msully and unclenick like this.