Last time LSU was 1-2 was 1994

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerTap, Oct 10, 2020.

1. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Not my fault you bet on a mule at the Kentucky Derby.
    Articles written by almost everyone predicted this season to be not up to 2019. Sadly your mule, messed up badly on his freebie cupcakes. That was not expected. Underachieving at new, record low levels.

Nobody here picking against the LSU team, unless you are.

unclenick, TheWant and Perple like this.
  2. Perple

Perple Founding Member

The thing is it feels like 1994 right now. Not a good feeling at all. For the first time in a long, long time, not feeling we can simply bounce back, like we used to. Been looking at the LSU/ Florida game. If we don't play better defense, we'll lose, period. Nobody knows how Myles Brennan will handle a pass rush. I haven't given up hope yet & not positive it's all on Pelini either, as it seems other distractions might be happening within the program. I really hope we beat UF. But if I'm being honest, just not feeling that hopeful, from what we've seen so far. But who knows, we could come out & kick their ass. Guess we'll see what happens. Not sure if the Gators come out mad & aggressive, or licking their wounds from losing to A&M.

TigerTap, unclenick and TheWant like this.
  3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I won a decent amount of money betting on that mule last year. Still doesn't change the fact that you're a terrible LSU fan, if you're even one at all.

tirk, lsu-i-like, CaryLab and 2 others like this.
  4. Perple

Perple Founding Member

@TigerTap 'somehow' this thread has dropped in views from 3,123 early this morning to 2,140 right now. Boy from Okie doesnt seem to learn.

Kind of like your messages missing over 7,000 posts & likes fell by 3,000 in your profile.

sent you a msg.

Edit: your 'Nowhere to run to' vid on the, 'hidden board' in recruiting is also gone.

unclenick and TigerTap like this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

National Title = underachieving. Got it.

fanatic, Winston1, lsu-i-like and 2 others like this.
  6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

@Jmg can you please call this shit out. These fake conversations or a clear setup bt 2 morons. I've been busy.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Can someone tell me what Perple is saying? I think someone is shadow banning him...

upload_2020-10-16_8-24-15.png

8. Perple

Perple Founding Member

[​IMG]

Shadow banning? You mean the deletion of 6,000+ posts of a Senior member of this board. Look at this screen cap you posted from post Miami game in 2018. http://www.tigerfan.com/threads/since-lsu-hired-rosy-finch.147364/#post-1718632
    Look at Tap's Messages & Likes in the old screen cap.

Here are his current numbers:

Tigertap

Founding Member

Do everyone see the problem with the numbers?

Tap was well over 8,000 Messages & over 3,500 Likes, last I looked & I don't check that often. There were 2 posters who notified me, because they saw it, not sure how many posters notified Tap, quite a few.

I am mostly collateral damage in this mess, I think, as are several others. I am missing quite a few Messages & Likes as well, but not even close to what was done to @TigerTap. I'm missing hundreds, not thousands. What do you expect from a Hillary Clinton style attack? Where are those emails, or in this case, posts & threads?

Having notified the proper authority, it would seem the perpetrator would stop this petulent behavior. But on Monday, this very thread you & I are typing in orvreading, had topped over 3,100 "Views" in under 24 hours, very, very good for any message board. Later the same day, this thread showed 2,040 views. What happened to the missing 1,100 views? "Hack, chop, hack", "It's Shane doin' work!" :rolleyes: Shane0911, a rogue moderator here, chopped away the board's View numbers as well, because Tap started the thread. Right now, it's only at only 2,376 views. Shane0911 (Shane Toups) was caught for deleting all the posts, this is not speculation, it is a fact. Vindictiveness, pychotic behavior or just plain jealousy, or a combination of all, who knows. Whatever the case, Tap gets the most views of anyone on here by far, love him or hate him. Point bring he loves LSU, his posts are "unique" many times, whether you got a laugh out of some of them. I know he tries to make his posts at the very least entertaining, while mixing in opinions & facts. Did you chuckle at his Ed Orgeron hair posts, the one above, or the Ed Orgeron "Mullett", with Mike Gundy hair?

Poster @tirk wants this "Called out" & apparently believes this is a "fake conversation" & it is a "clear setup by 2 morons". I notice his numbers seem to be completely untouched. But I'll leave it up to tirk to find & restore the missing messages, likes & thread views.

Bottom line, you dont F*ck with other people's stuff, messages, threads or the board views that keep these message boards running. Remember, this didn't just "Happen" to Tap or me & others. This was a malicious attack on a 13 year member of this board. I've been here for over 17 years, myself.

I have had no previous issues with Shane, other than him calling me "taint", many times, along with calling many others the same. In fact, I liked his posts on the Poli board. But he f*cked up bad with this. You be the judge, how would one of you older board members feel about a leftover rogue moderator from the old "Brett regime", deleting 85% of your posts? How much 'work' did you put into posting over the the past 10+ years?

@LSUpride123, I hope this explains my post to Tap, more clearly. My last sentence, referred to a now deleted Tap post:
    http://www.tigerfan.com/threads/does-this-sub-forum-still-work.137514/#post-1633645
    Right after Shane0911 found "Secret hiding spot safe from from taint" & before Shane sees "Sneaky peat", Tap posted this or one just like it:

So offensive! But it got quite a few likes, was perfectly timed, so Shane had to delete it. It was there just 2 months ago, because I listened to it. Now it's gone.

Thank you for reading, if you took the time.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
  9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

im not reading all that. i dont think anyone cares about you fellas circle jerk at this point. its just really bad acting whatever it is.

shane0911, tzanghi and Bengal B like this.
  10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Not worth its own thread, so I'll leave here. Les has lost his best offensive weapon. Pooka Williams announced today he is leaving school "to be with his family." Don't know what's going on, but best of luck to them.