Lack of Talent is a myth

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUpride123, Nov 4, 2018.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Just think If we had lane we could be 57th in offense and be 7-2. Not a big difference. Does Ensminger suck. Maybe.

Or maybe he's ok with an average qb, a shitty oline and 2 average RB's. Oh yeah and average wrs. Is all this his fault? Partly. Sounds like it's on the hc first. Sounds more like a miracle to me we were 7-1 tbh.

Brian and HalloweenRun like this.
  2. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

What if we look good next week? Might be making strides but ran into a buzz-saw. I don’t love WRs, not sure about RBs and OL, but we are green and appear to be generally improved.

Brian and tirk like this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I mean I for sure thought we had the talent to be 10-2 this year and it clearly shows.

It's evident now we have the talent to be 8-1 right now.

On D, our guys improve. On O they look lost still. Its sad really.

Its one thing to not have good enough players, but you can still see improvement. I haven't... Have you?

4. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

And that is the problem. You can have a team loaded with 5* at every skill position 2 deep and without a line, it's over. The only thing with that you can look at a coach for in that respect is not loading the line 2 or 3 deep OR playing to your strengths which, I think he at least tried. Brumfield back after injury was a joke. He got ate the fuck up last night.

That asshole caca has it right. It's too bad he is such a cocksucker about it. Dude is a cancer on this board. There is a thread dedicated entirely to assholes just like him, yet not a fucking thing is done about it. Asshole threatens to leave and doesn't just makes this whole scene a fucking joke. Last person to sign up for this shit hole was in April. APRIL...Why is that? This site used to mean something and now its a place for dick heads like him to wipe his ass. Dying on the vine and no one is even trying to do anything about it with exception of a very select few. Shameful neglect, the place that Brett built.

dachsie, LSU_4_LIFE, kcal and 2 others like this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

IMO we look no different on O than we did week 1. Can't score in the Redzone still and cant consistently make 3rd downs. Oline has not improved at all.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  6. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

Honestly, I don't think we are any better as a program now than where we were when O took over. We're stale. Stagnant. Vanilla. Worse on the dline. Not to say we didn't need a change, but we didn't really change necessarily for the better.

dachsie, LSU_4_LIFE and LSUpride123 like this.
  7. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

I’ll give you that, but we’re not playing 86th ranked defenses week in and week out. Better o-line, and I think we’re much higher.

Brian, lsu-i-like and Bengal B like this.
  8. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

He's definitely right and telling the truth, but some could say he's throwing current players under the bus by blaming them. Again, he's 100% right, but he risks losing the team going forward with his brutal honesty.

And I know Aranda is getting all kinds of love but I'm not sure why. Because they didn't score 50? The truth of the matter is, the defense played almost as bad as the offense, giving up nearly 600 total yards last night - 295 passing, 281 rushing, so it's not like they were lighting it up either. I think the scheme Aranda drafted was contingent on the Dline getting pressure without have to blitz, but there was none. Or if there was, #13 was able escape and run for huge yardage. Did the offense do them any favors by chewing clock and keeping Bama's O off the field? No, and I'm sure they wore down towards the end. But lets not act like the D didn't share in what happened. I didn't want to admit it at the time, but once Bama went up by 2 scores, I pretty much knew the game was over.

Brian likes this.
  9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Because there's an issue with the sign up. No one knows or fixed it. Not sure which.

Yes he's a cancer. You left I left others left bc of it. At least temporarily. I'd have banned him long ago not for his opinion necessarily but bc he brings a huge pile of shit among a group of people who have dissenting views but shared an LSU brotherhood. Fuck that dude.
    Defenses get mentally beaten when an offense has negative yards rushing for an entire game and going 3 and out. They held their own pretty good.

And Oeauxs words won't lose the team because he's not talking about one individual. He's talking about building depth and they would all likely agree after last night.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Look I am gone after today said my goodbyes last night but gave it till today to see the feedback. Cajunlostincali can put aways his tums and this board can live in blissfull ignorance. They are some knowledgeable posters here but a sizeable group here does nothing to improve the program they claim to love. This run off the HC and OC crowd is what helps cause the downfall of recruiting and the program itself. Starting a fire E thread is really a classy thing to do after a loss to maybe the finest team ever at Bama and maybe in modern collegs football history. Eveyone is connected now because of the internet and technology so don't think that kids like John Emery and Ishmael Sopsher doesn't hear this shit, they do. This years team has overachieved beyond its talent level.

I will post a little more today gone tomorrow happy days again at TF