La Should Deport Dildeau

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by charlie_c0756, Sep 14, 2009.

1. charlie_c0756

charlie_c0756 Founding Member

2. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

eeewww... your 666th post.. :eek:

His job is to stir up crap. He's quite good at it at times... He doesn't care if you hate his work or love it, you're reading it and saying his name.. He wins.

FWIW - His articles used to give me a case of the reds too, I just don't pay them much attention anymore. I don't need his input to form my own opinion.

***EDIT: I posted the above before I read the article. I gotta say, Charlie.. the article was pretty accurate. Really, the only inflammatory part of the whole piece is the title of it. Outside of that, it was pretty objective. This, by a long shot, is not the worst work he's done..

3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I read it. Twice. I don't have a problem with anything he said, for once. It wasn't a hatchet job. It was an honest assessment of a highly ranked team that's coming off two lackluster performances, both times showing they know how to win when the chips are down.

1 person likes this.
  4. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

You do realize this guy gets paid based on interest in the article and when you post a link, you only further his exposure. If you don't like the articles, stop reading them and definitely stop posting links to them. If you post a link stating the guy is a d-bag, we will all agree and move on w/out giving him any underserved recognition/exposure. Don't be a tool.

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i didnt read it nor care to. his opinion is garbage because he lost what credibility he had long ago.

a 5 loss team from last year is underperforming relative to its ranking? simply by winning is an improvement.

also, name the 10 teams more deserving. right. you cant.

not sure why everyone says this same thing every year how we or team x is overrated after a game or two. we have no idea who is overrated yet.

teams improve or regress game to game. whoever improves deserves it. whoever doesnt, drops out. unless its ND. this is nothing new. just clueless fans and media pretending they know.

plus he was fired from Lousiana Advocate University long ago. thats why hes anti-Baton Rouge. and hes a moron.

6. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Same here. I didn't see any problem with it. In fact, it kind of seems like he is praising Miles for taking action that was absent last year. He then goes on to say LSU is better, the defense is better, the QB doesn't make mistakes, and LSU WILL play up to its top 5 ranking when Florida comes to town.

7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Then you're not really in a position to comment about his opinion as he stated it in this article, are you?

Are you saying someone suggested there are 10 teams more deserving of the #7 ranking? I didn't, nor did Guilbeau, at least not in the article we're discussing.

OK, just glanced over the article again....the word "overrated" is never used. Are you sure you're not responded to the article that called LSU "a joke at #7?" Guilbeau didn't write it.

The Notre Dame reference clinches it....we're talking about two different articles. The end.

8. charlie_c0756

charlie_c0756 Founding Member

I'm not saying the article wasn't accurate in alot of respects. However,,,,,,,,the frickin guy is from Louisiana and almost EVERYTHING I read by him is NEGATIVE toward LSU. He is not REQUIRED to point out EVERY negative thing about this team. You'd think he'd have something nice to say once in a while.

I hate him.
    He's a DiLdEauX.

1 person likes this.
  9. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I'm definitely not denying that...:lol:

I just expected this to be worse than it actually is judging by your review of it..

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

sure i am just as if hitler wrote some propaganda regarding jews. I wouldnt need to read it to know exactly where he stood. dildeaux was exposed long ago. to pretend hes simply writing an objective article is dishonest. why anyone cares what he thinks is a mystery in itself.

oh i thought the article said they werent deserving of their ranking based on the title charlie posted and his comments. this would automatically imply there are other teams better.

"not living up to" means they are overrated. is this really that difficult?

this particular article isnt really the issue. thats my point. his motives are known and his drivel is always the same.

this is really self-explanatory to anyone who has read guilbleaux more than once. it doesnt matter if he says he thinks LSU deserves a #1 ranking. his hand is exposed. hes just setting you up for another anti-les miles article down the road.

again.