Krauthammer on Trump

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by dachsie, May 2, 2018.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Of course Trump has done positive things which I’ve acknowledged. I know your comment was directed at LaSalle but I get similar comments so I guess I’m a little sensitive.
    Anyway Trump has accomplished some positive things such as the tax cut, court appointments, reduction in regulation, possibly N Korea and reimposing the Iran sanctions. All presidents except for Obama have....even Carter had Camp David and the Israeli/Egyptian peace.
    What measures Trump is the utter contempt he has shown for the law, constitution and the fundamentals of an open representative society.
    Are his defects great enough to outweigh the positive? So far I believe the answer is yes. I think he doesn’t understand or respect the rule of law especially when applied to him. He doesn’t understand that free markets and an open society are what made America great. He has no respect for the processes that made the United States the beacon of freedom in the world. Worst of all he appears to have no consideration for anyone or anything that doesn’t show him to be better or victorious. He has a long history of character flaws that prevent him from being a positive force. These defects are a threat to our future. Let me say the democrats have many of the same flaws though better disguised.
    These beliefs, impulses and actions are what I despise. He hold too many and not nearly enough virtue.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Good God Winston that was the biggest puddle of drivel I have ever read. It's all bullshit

3. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Ok you need to give 4 SPECIFIC examples to address whatever the hell you are talking about.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

WHAT? There are not enough words to describe your ignorance. Trump doesn't respect the rule of law? Where is he not doing that and compared to who? Obama? Clinton?

what-are-you-smoking.jpg

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

When will you get it through your heads that just because Obama and Clinton did something it gives license for Trump to act the same? Don’t you want a leader who actually leads and acts as you do in your life?

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

1st you have to show them that it sucks, then you act right.