Krauthammer on Trump

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by dachsie, May 2, 2018.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

the fact that 3 months ago the President of the United States lost a lawsuit for being a con man doesn't bother you?

the people Trump robbed get 80% of their money back, so that makes everything ok?

Oh, and the reason Trump settled was because the courts green-lighted a more serious class action suit which could have made him liable for $170 million,.. it's not like he faced justice,.. Trump fought then stalled this in court for as long as he could, then he bought his way out.

2. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I hope the article is an accurate depiction of the real Trump. I voted for him but only because I would have voted for the devil over Hillary. So far, despite the liberal media trashing his every move he has made America just a little bit greater with his moves in Syria and North Korea. I don't know if the economy is better because of him. I don't begin to pretend to understand the global economic system but today I saw where unemployment is down to 3.9%. More people are working and contributing to the economic growth. His tariffs against China have been roundly decried by even those claiming to be conservatives. I think he may be playing a game of poker and has played the high card. If China folds we are better off. They need us more than we need them.

Bayou Tiger likes this.
  4. GiantDuckFan

pegged him well?.. 3 months ago the dishonorable Donald J Trump, our President of the United States,.. lost a criminal lawsuit, for being a con man.

Feb.06.2018 ,.. A federal court approved a $25 million settlement with students who said they were duped by Donald Trump and his now-defunct Trump University
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/wh...25-million-trump-university-settlement-n845181

Last edited: May 5, 2018
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Wouldn't it be wonderful if all our presidents were as morally upright as Billy Graham and Mother Theresa. But most of them have exhibited common human failings. Kennedy was a serial adulterer but overall a good president for America at the time. He forced the Russians to remove their missiles from Cuba and he initiated the space program that resulted in a man on the moon. Lyndon Johnson was a pig of a human being, often holding staff meetings with a open bathroom door while sitting on the toilet. He escalated the Vietnam war but he did sponsor important civil rights legislation. Jimmy Carter was a born again Christian but a terrible president. George HW Bush seemed like a good man but he had been Director of the CIA prior to taking office first as veep and then as POTUS.
    How many black ops did he initiate? How many people were killed by missions he approved? We all know that Bill Clinton was a slimeball but the economy was generally good while he was in office.

Trump may be a con artist and a serial womanizer but he does know how to win at business and at life.
    If he uses his abilities to win for America we are all the better for it.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  6. GiantDuckFan

I'm sure it was rationalized,.. "if Hitler uses his abilities to win for Germany we are all the better for it".

but they weren't were they,.. because what Hitler was feeding the masses was a big lie, he didn't care about the people, nor his country,.. all he really cared about was fueled by his neurosis,.. self aggrandizement, power so people would fawn all over him and flatter flatter flatter.

A totally self obsessed narcissist describes the both of em.

No, Trump isn't Hitler, but if we accept a President without a moral compass, who thinks he's above the law, who wants to limit and control the press,.. well,down the road, when the American Hitler does show up, we're gonna be in real trouble,.. good thing we'll have 400 million guns to take our country back.

7. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I’m not excusing President Trump’s extra curricular activities, and the media has done well crucifying him, but if you’re waiting on an un-selfish politician that hasn’t been corrupted..... I envy your simple life and want in.

Bengal B and GiantDuckFan like this.
  8. GiantDuckFan

we need to demand more, not lower the bar

lol, my Hitler post,.. I read it, and feel a want to pie my righteous face

Bengal B and BAY0U BENGAL like this.
  9. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

I gave you a pass because no one can seem to wrap their minds around what Trump is and what he isn’t. But this fairy tale that we commoners will get “one of us” or someone who actually gives a shit about the guy making $35k or $50k a year? It’s over for the common man.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Attach your right wing 2016-12-24-17-56-18--1678945161.png for Christs sake. When you only fly with your huge left wing you fly in circles.