King Trump

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Reports today indicate the green card ban came directly from Stve Bannon over the objections of legal counsel. It's already been stayed...as I said amateur hour.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Another stupid argument. Changing presidents doesn't make all those organizations instantly run better.

You are better than this.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Then show us the proof.

Much like the past year, we get none from the media.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Everything you just typed was left wing media propaganda.

The wall won't bankrupt us. Not even close. Here is a fact. The US makes up 30% of mexicos economy. Mexico makes up 1.5% of ours and we still run a deficit with them. Fuck them. You talk about a win for Mexico too. They have been winning for decades Dude. Decades. The number one export from Mexico is CHEAP labor.

Everything he has done is sensible to a degree. The problem is people like you won't even read the actual orders.

The first mistake in a system and he's an idiot and amateur hour.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well you asked for it, hey Moe straighten him out!

200w.gif

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You're hopeless Charlie Brown. Completely hopeless.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I'm full of hope and change.

LSUTiga likes this.
  8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Blind faith in bad leadership is not patriotism

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I'm not locked in yet on my opinion regarding the EO itself. However, in terms of successful planning, communication, and execution, Trump and his team get an "F". It fits in perfectly with one of my favorite mantras.....if you want it bad, you'll get it....bad.

He signed the damn thing without communicating to key personnel. Even if they were Obama holdovers, it's so important to include the experience of people actually doing the job to determine where and how it might best be done. Trump also went outside the process and avoided obtaining legal counsel from either the Office of Legal Counsel or the Justice Department. As a result, we have some very predictable chaos and key decisions being pushed out to people who have no training, no experience, nor any protection from punishment, should they make a decision the WH deems as wrong.

If the marching orders weren't clear, if the wording in the EO left too much to interpretation, then that is on Trump. For Bannon to come back and overrule the DHS is wrong and precisely why a judge stayed the order.

Trump's position on refugees and immigration should not come as a surprise. This is what he said he would do. That does not, however, remove him from the duty to move forward responsibly. And for me, it makes matters worse to sit behind the desk with a smarmy smile, telling everyone that it's going really well. It isn't! Don't be THAT emperor.....Trump.

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member