King Trump

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

It appears that the amateur hour at the White House will ruin what so many want....a responsible creditable small government conservative executive. Trump is playing the same game he started in the primary, shooting from the hip with little regard for tomorrow. Since the inauguration his actions have consequences.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Read the order. It applies to. NEW immigrants.

Just a case of agencies not know wtf they are doing. Much like all departments.

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

If you read the reports, the order was released without instructions on how to carry it out. Again if you're the executive branch you need to execute. Those guys report to Trump. Amateur hour!

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Trump and the administration can't excuse themselves for what happens. It's their responsibility to make sure it's carried out correctly.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

That's because it was the state departments job. It's in the text.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Lol amateur hour. The entity of our government has been ran WORSE for decades. What you are seeing is a highlight of Its flaws.

Trump is exposing every ounce of it. Yet. He's an amateur.

No. He's getting shit done.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Oh so that's it. He is exposing it. LOL. I guess Bill Cosby exposed the dangers of date rape drugs too eh?

Winston1 likes this.
  8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You know there are some things he is talking about I agree with. I don't like the TPP, I think we can do better, I also think we can do better than NAFTA, it can be renegotiated but it can't just be a win for America, it has to be a win for Mexico too, doesn't it make sense to have a prosperous Mexico as a neighbor? What would be the reason to illegally immigrate to the United States if Mexico is prosperous, sure you will have the cartels and whatnot but the answer to that is to add more security not bankrupt us with a wall, which will also cost us around 6 million jobs. I also like the idea of infrastructure, but again we can't do this when we are giving enormous tax cuts to the wealthy, it will increase the debt exponentially. I like the idea of rolling back some regulations, but you can't just have corporations and oil and gas industries running roughshod. It has to be sensible and nothing about this administration thus far has been sensible. It's all been very extreme kneejerk reactions. Like Winston said there has to be accountability for a democratic president and a republican one. It doesn't matter who the guy is or what party they are from they can't act like a monarch. Obama did this at times with EO's and now Trump is too.

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I disagree. His problem here is people are listening too well, perhaps, but at least they're listening. The detainment I referenced is a big mistake in that there was a simple thing lacking- common sense. From whom? I'm not sure. There's no way to foresee all the scenarios that could pop up ANY time new procedures are implemented at ANY level. Again, I'm not excusing the wrongful detainment, it's terrible. Otherwise, this guy's getting it on! How it ends, I have no idea but so far so good, overall.

These sanctuary cities gotta go.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I do not mind a ban of folks from these countries, but this was too sudden. You could already be on a plane with a green card and get rejected when you land. That's a bit much.

LSUTiga likes this.