Kim Jung wants to meet with Trump

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by stevescookin, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Absolutely I condemned it from the beginning and still do. It is a black mark (no pun intended) on his presidency

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So you want a "gesture" with nothing behind it?

uscvball likes this.
  3. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Again I am asking, what do you want? For him to say something? Would that make you feel better?

Attached Files:

5. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Obama was a Russian apologist.

6. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Trump needs to say something and do something. He's a Putin/Russian apologist. Russia is emboldened... Trump is like an asset to them.

Obama was soft on the islamists. But Russia was never this emboldened. I won't listen to Obama diversions. I never voted for him. Trump needs to quit freelancing.

7. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

No matter how much the libs want "Muh Russia" to happen, it won't. Except maybe the Hildaberry faux doc. We are at war with Radical Islamists, not Russians.

Trump said yesterday he believed it was Russia's poisoning in Britain. Before 10 AM yesterday. He offered all US resources needed or requested, to Theresa May. What else is he supposed to do? Dance a Jig on a Russian Flag?

Trump sells American Product better than any US President I've ever seen so far, including Reagan. And I'm not a youngster. About 3 Million jobs created in 1 year & 2 months. American factories & plants returning to the US to make said product. Freelancing seems to be working more than just fine.

tirk likes this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I want to argue with you, but your right here.

Life is cruel.

TigerTap likes this.
  9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I see and hear blathering from the right coast nitwits all day long. Doesn't mean it's in our best interests.

They didn't just get where they are starting January, 2017. You can't be bold if you don't have the goods to back it up. So it doesn't matter if you voted for Obama or not. His administration and Hillary's dealings who created much of the situation we are in.
    Which is exactly why Pompeo and Haspel have been put in charge.

May I offer you a....
    [​IMG]

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

There is no doubt the Obama and HRC were the first to cave to Russia...Obama in pursuit of his horrible Iran “deal” and HRC for the $$$$$ in the Uranium One deal. Both were unforgivable and unforgiven. What has Trump done to counter this drift? Why is his apology for Putin and Russia good when Obama’s was bad?
    Girl they’re both weak and hurting our country. Trump’s defense and covering of Putin is NO MORE forgivable than his predecessors.

stevescookin likes this.