Kiffin is a dirt bag and needs to just shut up!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CagedTiger, Jan 20, 2023.

1. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

You would think a major D1 HC that lost 5 of its last 6 games, after starting 7-0 and ranked in the top 10, might want to lay low and stay out of sight during the offseason. Well, apparently, Kiffin is too dumb to understand that.

Kiffin tweeted out to the Mississippi State fanbase the word "Congrats" on not landing one player during the final week of the winter transfer portal. Are you serious? This guy is an embarrassment to college football. How do you not comprehend that taking a cheat shot at your rival, just weeks after burying its head coach, is not a good idea? There is a time and a place for playful banter between rivals, but it's clear that Kiffin lacks the maturity and mental capacity to understand that!

2. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

I think he's kinda funny.
    But he is like a Steve Spurrier cover band. Less wit, less winning.

EDIT: He should be a little more cool, given the coach just died.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2023
    LSUTiga likes this.
  3. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

Some of his antics are funny, but I thought this last tweet crossed the line. I just finished talking to a buddy of mine from Mississippi and he said a lot of Ole Miss fans are growing tired of his act. He said they all thought it was cute and funny when he first got there, but at this point, they're ready to start winning and competing for SEC titles.

LSUTiga likes this.
  4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Comedy is all about timing. Three months from now, this would be funny.

5. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

Absolutely, I couldn't agree more. It's also not as funny when you poke at a team that just beat you on the football field!