Keys to Victory - Alabama week!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by P&G_wheelz007, Oct 31, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Its hard to be openly optimistic when we lost to Troy with the same players.

It is also a bit scary as we let Ole Piss's Dline walk all over us in the passing game. We already can expect LSU's run game to have troubles. HOWEVER, Guice is back at 100% I think...

I am always hopeful, but refuse to get my hopes up. I dont have enough liquor in the house.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  2. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

Don't let that stop you...
    http://discountliquoronline.com/

lsu-i-like and LSUpride123 like this.
  3. tigerbait3

tigerbait3 Freshman

This would be my key(s) to victory:

- Make the game as short as possible. People are expecting trick plays, new offenses, going for it on 4th and 45, you name it. Just play field position and make them go 80 yards. A 7-3 halftime score would be optimal. Limit the number of possessions and go into the 4th within a touchdown and see what happens from there.

BAY0U BENGAL and ParadiseiNC like this.
  4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Les?

5. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

The key is for Danny to get the ball out of his hands as fast as possible. Wether handing off, shovel pass, quick hit, or deep ball he can’t hold it and think where he is going with it. The longer he holds it the worst it will be, give to a playmaker and let them fight with the defense. Like @TerryP said, stats are even but Danny thinking will be enough time for Bama’s D to pounce. The only advantage our O line will have is that they will know what play we are running and the snap count after that.....advantage Bama front 7!

6. tigerbait3

tigerbait3 Freshman

Oddly enough, I think being conservative (not meaning run the ball every down) is our best bet - meaning not giving them short fields by faking stuff or short offensive possessions by going hurry up. The more opportunities Alabama has to score and the extra time our defense will be on the field, the worse it will be.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  7. Pjoe

No one really mentions Bama’s OC, but dude has quite a resume. Super Bowls and calling plays with Brady has to give him an edge in breaking down our D.

lsu-i-like and tigerbait3 like this.
  8. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

Again who has the gumps played this year? Yea they pounded everyone but they have had a freaking cake walk. This team is no juggernaut. Will we win, don't know I think it could be damn close and we could pull it out. I do think it will be much closer than the experts think. Also I don't think the gumps need to screw up for the game to be close. It is a rivalry game, players come to LSU for this chance to put their boat in the gumps' backside.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  9. tigerbait3

tigerbait3 Freshman

Hes really good. He didnt call plays there but was an NFL OC. Bamas offense is harder to defend than it was under Kiffin; they dont shoot themselves in the foot every drive with negative and wasted plays, which is probably smart when you out-talent almost everyone.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
    lsu-i-like likes this.
  10. Pjoe

They do look more pro style and they could be scary if they get a qb that can throw it. An up & coming Tom Brady type would be hard to beat with their defense. Like Bama needs more weapons.:eek:

lsu-i-like likes this.