Kevontre Bradford

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSU_4_LIFE, Sep 7, 2021.

1. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

Back on the team.

northernvatiger and kcal like this.
  2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

3. LSU_4_LIFE

I wonder if Emery will play another snap in an LSU uniform. Coach O said today, we will know Friday if he will play. I don’t believe the guy anymore.

northernvatiger likes this.
  4. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

tzanghi likes this.
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Can he play any OL?

6. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

Shane, Your good buddy TigerTap wrote many times that you lived in Oklahoma (OKC?). Do you or any of your friends up there follow any of the Sooner message boards? I think a lot of us on this board would be interested to know why his stay at Oklahoma was so short. Was it strictly his decision or a mutual one?

7. shane0911

I do not but I know quite a few friends that do, I'll ask around. If I had to guess it was because he wasn't going to make the 2 deep chart behind Brooks and whomever else they have but I will ask around.

8. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

I don’t think it was mutual because OU has a serious depth problem at RB if I remember right. No idea why the kid did what he did, but happy to have him back. And for once, we finally have what could be a good omen if someone wants to leave OU to come here...

9. shane0911

That is a good point. I don't pay much attention but I'm not sure OU has anyone besides Brooks and the other kid

10. LSU_4_LIFE

Rumors swirling his parents (Dad) wanted him at OU and Tre never wanted to leave LSU. He listened to his dad transferred over and then once he got there, he didn’t like it and told his dad to fuck off. Evidently his dad even went to an OU message board to explain all this.

Then there are rumors from the OU fan base there is female in Baton Rouge he was missing and wanted to return to.

Also theories from the LSU fan base that dad received one of those McDonald’s bags from OU.

Basically OU and LSU fans slinging mud at each other. LSU fans claiming dad was paid for him to transfer then OU fans claiming LSU tampered and/or that he came back for a piece of ass.

kcal and tzanghi like this.