Politics Kevin McCarthy admits Benghazi Investigation a scam

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Oct 1, 2015.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

no no, you rush to their rescue.

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

BTW the HRC email investigation was started by the IGs of State and Intelligence and has been handed over to the FBI. This isn't a Republican effort at all. Will the Rs take advantage of it? God I hope so though I'm not sure they're capable.

Bengal B likes this.
  3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

All of the spin is Republican. Give McCarthy another week and he'll admit more fraud. ;) That guy is really not ready for prime time.

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Liar! Christie has been cleared of Bridgegate. Unlike the investigation of HRC's emails, the one one the bridge matter has been closed.
    Liar again! I have only accused HRC of poor leadership and management during the Benghazi incident. I do believe she evaded responsibility and truth but never believed it criminal. Nor have I commented on the many investigations.
    Try to get it straight sport.

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

There is a difference between spin and the FBIs investigation my friend. You are a spinmiester and indulge in spin with every post. You defend democrat spin.
    Don't give me your holier than thou crap.

tirk, Bengal B and shane0911 like this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

It is a hell of lot to you and I, life changing. To these idiots it doesn't even register as a blip. That is why I said it is worth every penny.

Bengal B likes this.
  7. red55

GOP spin. He wasn't "cleared", they just didn't have enough evidence to indict him. You can't be cleared if you haven't been charged. There were unindexed co-conspirators that they did not name. There is no double jeopardy here. If evidence emerges or a indicted person decides to give states evidence, he can still be indicted.

Chris Christie’s problems are just beginning: Why the Bridgegate indictments don’t clear his name

Look, you are a critic of Hillary regarding Benghazi. That is the truth. I think you have jumped to conclusions not in evidence from any of the investigations if you think she "evaded responsibility" or otherwise mismanaged her responsibilities.

8. red55

You know nothing about the FBI investigation. No one does. You're making assumptions not in evidence. All I have to do is point it out.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yet you act as if there isn't an investigation going on at all.

Winston1 likes this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

The very fact that the FBI deemed it worthy to investigate her is a strong indicator that she may have engaged in practices that are illegal.