Kayleigh McEnany ... not just another pretty face.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by onceanlsufan, May 6, 2020.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Do you read your links? At no point in that link is there a cite of her declaring such. Can you prove this? I watched the press conference. She did not say that.

Thus far, the NSA, Pentagon, and CIA have denied the NYT claims..... Oh, and so has Trump......

2. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

No citation, but it does actually say that she admitted he was briefed. About halfway down when it starts talking about Wednesday.

3. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Brie
    Briefed means, it was mentioned. The mention was that they are looking into it.

4. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Leaving aside the fact that what you’re saying isn’t inconsistent with @Winston1 ’s original point, that’s not what “briefed” means. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/brief

Winston1 likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You guys are not hip. You see Trump is an agent of the rooskies. Not only is the rooskies paying Al Queda moolah to kill our soldiers but Trump is sending Putin the money to pay them. Look out Winston is getting frisky over this.

jerkoff.gif

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

No Trump is a fool and willing tool of Putin...someone he admires because Putin seems strong. He’s also likely in the Russians’ debt through his Deutsche Bank loans. As usual you’re wrong the bounties are to the Taliban in Afghanistan.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Got me there your candidate is not a fool, sharp as a tack
    plugs.jpg
    plugs.jpg
    And 130,000,000 has died of Covid in America. BTW you ain't black if you don't vote for me.

Attached Files:

8. onceanlsufan

Uhhh .. just where are you finding the difference in “short summary” and mentioned, and more to the point, a brief has a subject. The subject was “we are looking into it”.

having a hard time seeing your point.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

I’m not going to argue over this. If you don’t see a difference between the mere mentioning of something and a short summary of the essential facts, there’s nothing I’m going to say to change your mind.

10. onceanlsufan

Sure
    Sure there is, quote exactly just “what” was briefed!

I find all this skirting the gray areas and insinuating and interpretation of just what did they mean meaningless. Just how important of a brief was it? Just how in depth? What actions were suggested be taken, .... just what the frick did they say?

shane0911 likes this.