Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by APPTiger, Jul 27, 2020.

1. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

you just posted misinformation that people now believe. This is the spread of lies.

The first paragraph in your copy and paste is from the NIH library and quotes information in the study of chloroquine to treat SARS. No lies there.
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/

Propaganda starts with truth. It sucks you in. Then the lies start and you don't even know it.

Chloroquine and HCQ are not the same drug. They have similar structure but they are not the same. SARS-CoV and COVID19 are not the same virus. They are both coronaviruses but they are not the same. Nothing from that study on cells in a test tube has anything to do with HCQ and COVID19.

When you get to the conclusion part of the study where it states that chloroquine is a possible prophylactic and therapeutic drug to treat SARS, compare it to the highlighted statement in the second paragraph of the copy and paste that states "So HCQ is both a cure and a vaccine" and note how one does not relate to the other.

It is because of the 2005 study that chloroquine and HCQ were looked at as a treatment for COVID19 to begin with. It is not a cover up of a past cure like the author of the copy and paste wants you to believe.

And Kiki does not get that cookie.

Winston1 and HalloweenRun like this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I fear whoever will become president when Biden dies. Anybody who doesn't vote for Trump for if only that reason is a fool and deserves what he gets.

Unfortunately all of us will suffer the consequences.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You are right I don't get that cookie
    ED-AZ831_Ladapo_8U_20200701123928.jpg

4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

upload_2020-7-31_12-18-50.jpeg

5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Hypocrisy at it's finest.
    Interesting because that's exactly what I see from the democrats. Except much, much worse.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well you might be right I tweet and I have joked about grabbing twat. I am so ashamed!

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Winston is the type that would self starve in a food shortage because in 1971 he made a promise to himself to never eat out of the trash.

Bengal B likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

He's alone in his principles be kind to him. I know he has never tweeted and thought about grabbing twat like our evil president so he is exempt form criticism.

9. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Of course, they are not the same virus, but they are literally kissing cousins, and the suggested therapy to assist preventing the virus is still valid. The Fucking Drug Administration along with others discontinued its use due to irregular heart rhythms. But toss a couple back for malaria if you wish. What is being proposed is its effect as a preventative measure which leads to the credibility that the preventative measures are actually better than the cure? I mean, if it offers a chance to decrease the impact of the virus, can't we just move on to getting out of these GD masks and have our orgies again?

So I guess that if I was going to take anything from the article is that there is a direct correlation between the 2005 study and its investigated potential for use today. One does not have to use the exact drug, but you can damn sure use the chemical formations as a foundation for changing the formula to increase a positive outcome for use today. Or we can just shelve the idea because Trump said it was great.

So yeah, the article suggests more truth than lies. The real lie is saying it doesn't work at all and moving onto the next most expensive idea ever.

And caca cannot unget the cookie. He is an animal and that cannot be helped.

tirk likes this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood