Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by APPTiger, Jul 27, 2020.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

No, it hasn't. I think the premise is stupid. Has it occurred to you that Democrats have spent most of American history fucking blacks in the ass, except for the few months every four years when they convince black that they are their only friends in the world?

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Trump started stoking racial divisions when he started running for President. It's George Wallace 101 whether you believe it or not. And when you say that Democrats have been a disaster for the black community you are, in essence, saying that the black community is stupid because they keep voting for people who oppose their goals. If the Democrats have been so bad for them, why do they keep voting for them?

3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

You answered your own question.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Tiger in NC

You don't make much sense, my friend. McTiger said that Democrats have been bad for the black community, which either infers that the black community is just plain stupid and keep voting against their own interests OR that the Democrats have not been bad for the black community as he suggested. I suspect it is the latter. If it is the previous then it only reinforces the fact that racists don't believe the black community is capable of deciding what is best for them.

5. mctiger

Honestly, I don't know whether to admire the Dems for the snow job they've pulled on black people, or despise blacks for falling for it for so long.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. Tiger in NC

So you don't think that the black community is capable of deciding what is in their best interests?

7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

When one side says you are not responsible for your problems and the other says the opposite, it is easy to determine which side will be picked.

shane0911, fanatic and mctiger like this.
  8. mctiger

I think they've done a pretty lousy job so far. The problem is they've got two "voices" in general speaking to them, the prominent black Democrats who tell them they are victims and the government can fix their problems, and the prominent black Republicans who tell them they have it in them to fix their own problems. The first choice is by far the easier, even though there is decades of evidence to show them its not working. I suppose you're going to call me a racist now.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Obviously not because they have been voting Dem for the past 40 years and their life has gotten worse.

10. Tiger in NC

Couldn't agree more...Trump cannot take responsibility for anything he does. Where does the buck stop?