Kansas State?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mesquite tiger, Jan 2, 2004.

1. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

K State finally scored.....yippie, now they are down just 14 points.

2. NJtiger

NJtiger Founding Member

obviously Ell Roberson is screwed up

The whole Kansas State team was thrown into a panic by the Ell Roberson caper, and I am not a bit surprised that they look like crap. Without Roberson playing well they can't beat a team like Ohio State, even though I don't think that much of Ohio State this year. Teams have to be mentally prepared to come off a month-long hiatus and do well. That's my only fear--that the Tigers will be flat just because of the month off. Of course the same could happen to OU. It isn't something you can always remedy. However, if I had to imagine which of the two teams will be flat, I'd have to say OU. I think we were peaking just as we ended our season. They had reached their zenith before that--hard to sustain that kind of energy (as the KSU game showed) and even tougher to try to regain it for the one championship game that must vindicate the KSU loss.

3. LSUDieHard

LSUDieHard Founding Member

You know the USC pimps will use this miserable performance by K State as further reason why the Trojans are the true national champs even should LSU destroy Oklahoma.

4. uscpuke

uscpuke Founding Member

It is dangerous to get into this whole conference argument. That really has little bearing on the game. After all, look at the Pac-10 record in bowl games. Their record is great, but look at who they beat. A bunch of nobodys'. From New Mexico State to a Virginia Tech team that finished 1-6 to a Texas team OU blew the f*** out. Those who can see beyond simply the bowl record know that the SEC is the best conference, but the Big 12 is still better than the Pac-10.

5. JLMSOONER

JLMSOONER Founding Member

Don't give up on the mildcats yet!!!!

6. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Anyone charged with Sexual assault might have a distraction ... Roberson is settling down ... look for a good 2nd half

7. ramah

ramah Founding Member

LOL ... TD KSU

KSU is coming back to win.

8. Mr. Peabody

Mr. Peabody Founding Member

Are you speaking from experience? :shock:

9. JLMSOONER

JLMSOONER Founding Member

Now that's the ram man we've all come to love or hate! Not a disappointment this time!

10. mesquite tiger

mesquite tiger Diabolical Genius

TD Ohio State!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!