Ka BOOM

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jan 24, 2017.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Fake news, your sources are biased, and presenting alternative facts. ;)

Make sure you look at my wink there.

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

So you got nothin. It would have been funnier to simply go with "Yes, dear".

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Look I know people that went and that's not what they are telling me. And it's my mom and my sister, and some other women in DFW I know. Yes there were some vulgar signs there (Dallas) but it wasn't some grand synchronized pussy picture getting flashed by every attendee like you are making it out to be.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Who is Linda Sarsour? Where does she get her funding? Who did she purposefully exclude from attending the march? Why does she want Sharia Law in all 50 states? Who were the keynote speakers? What was their message?

Madonna let out how many "fucks" before media coverage stopped? Madonna talked about blowing up the White House. Ashley Judd with a disgusting poem about incest.

Check this one out....and you don't think there's some anger here?

Please note that she refers to herself as a muslim American. Muslim isn't a race or a country. She puts her religion before her nationalism.

And then there was Zahra Billoo, self-described radical Pakistani muslima. She didn't say this at the march but she did say it...
    [​IMG]

She quoted another CAIR official also, Dawud Walid, the executive-director of CAIR’s Michigan chapter, as questioning if they should honor American soldiers that passed away in “unjust” wars and occupations.

That’s a direct insult to American soldiers serving in Afghanistan and those which have returned from Iraq currently, as CAIR officials describe those wars with that terminology consistently. Billoo quoted Walid as saying:

[​IMG]

Billoo did, nevertheless, find one “soldier” she experienced comfortably honoring. ON, MAY 26, she promoted articles from the anti-Semitic and anti-American Country of Islam that asked for help for a “black liberation soldier” called Imam Jamil al-Amin:

[​IMG]

Al-Amin was an associate of the Black Panthers terrorist group and was convicted of murdering an officer in 2000. He is anti-American also, stating “if America doesn’t arrive about, we’re gonna burn it straight down,” and “I say violence is essential. It really is as American as cherry pie.”

Al-Amin stated the U.S also Constitution is against what Allah has commanded “diametrically.”

[​IMG]

Plus they are not the just CAIR officials caught defending terrorists. This past year, the Clarion Project reported about how the chairman of the table for CAIR’s Arizona chapter, delivered tweets depicting the U.S. armed service as “occupiers” and “murderers.”

So a Muslim business that Barack Obama invites to key White House meetings, and wants you to believe is really as American as apple pie, is usually captured once against denouncing America, and assisting Muslim jihadists."

She was a keynote speaker. Do you really think she was concerned with women's rights? If so, then she'd spend every waking moment protesting the violent abusive treatment that muslim women receive all over the world instead of aiming her hatred at the country that allows her to spew this shit.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Their ideals must be crushed like the Germans and Japs before them.

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I said there would be some backlash and this is what I'm talking about....a yarn shop in TN doesn't want marchers buying yarn from her.

"A knitting shop in Tennessee is asking those who want yarn for any project relating to the recent "women's movement" to go elsewhere.

In a Facebook post Tuesday, The Joy of Knitting asks that "if you want yarn for any project for the women's movement that you please shop for yarn elsewhere," and said the "vulgarity, vile and evilness of this movement is absolutely despicable."
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ya...ens-movement-supporters/ar-AAmeyrB?li=BBnb7Kz

I'm sure she will get her share of both supporters and detractors and that's perfect, it's what should happen. But LaSalle, don't think for a minute that damage wasn't done on Saturday.

Now we move to federal employees who are openly defying their policy under the current administration.

"After the Badlands National Park Twitter account went rogue on Tuesday by posting — and then deleting — several climate change facts that may contradict the beliefs of President Donald Trump’s administration, other Twitter accounts associated with National Parks Service appeared to join in the resistance.

A person behind the Twitter account at Death Valley National Park shared a photo of a Japanese-American man interned at Death Valley during World War II.

According to another tweet, Death Valley hosted 65 internees during World War II.

And the official account for Redwood National and State Parks tweeted about climate change on Wednesday."
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...donald-trump-on-twitter/ar-AAmfl6f?li=BBnb7Kz

Is this okay? How about a SS agent who won't take a bullet for Trump because, "I'm with Her"?

"The Secret Service is "taking appropriate action" after a special agent wrote a Facebook post suggesting she wouldn't take a bullet for Donald Trump if he were president.

The posts were reportedly written in October but came under the spotlight after a Washington Examiner article on Tuesday. Screenshots of them have since circulated social media, as critics call for her to be fired.

According to CNN, her post read: "As a public servant for nearly 23 years, I struggle not to violate the Hatch Act. So I keep quiet and skirt the median. To do otherwise can be a criminal offense for those in my position. Despite the fact that I am expected to take a bullet for both sides. But this world has changed and I have changed. And I would take jail time over a bullet or an endorsement for what I believe to be disaster to this country and the strong and amazing women and minorities who reside here. Hatch Act be damned. I am with Her."
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...t-for-trump-reports-say/ar-AAmcqp6?li=BBnbfcL

Did we see anything like this with Obama?

8. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

are you talking about Muslims and Islam ?

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

That and feminism.

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Make that certain feminists. One can be a feminist and yet still embrace the concepts of femininity, motherhood, and sexuality.