Ka BOOM

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jan 24, 2017.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I know of three that you know were there. You know this St Amant High School teacher?

[​IMG]

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

No but double birds to Trump is awesome

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

One thing that's awesome is at least NOW she CAN do that to the president. Had she done that towards the black one, lawd lawd- pussies hurt.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  4. LaSalleAve

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

LaSalle it very tiresome that you excuse poor behavior on the basis of freedom of speech. No one here has doubted their right to act the fools and like trash. What we have done especially @uscvball is point out how poorly and childishly the acted on the whole.
    As she said what have they to complain about except that they didn't get their way. Can you put aside your distaste of Trump to look at the protests with any honesty? Attitudes like those of the protesters is why the democrats lost over 1000 state legislative seats and 16 governorships. Those are losses that can't be put to gerrymandering but the total loss of contact with real people. It's good to have you as a voice of opposition but you lose credibility in what you're doing now.

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Please....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

BTW, vulgar posts aimed at the President are horrible either way. That isn't however, the entirety of what I was talking about. The constant use of vulgar names referring to their own genitalia was pathetic. It's even more disgusting knowing how many children attended these marches. What thoughts, ideas, and perspectives did children come away with on Saturday? If a young boy sees women referring to their cunts, what respect does he develop for them? If so much focus is on abortion, does it become an "easy" option? It shouldn't be.

Let's say a mom brought her 7 year old to the march and they heard Ashley Judd recite that poem. Do you really think that's a "peaceful" commentary or one without consequence?

Had there ever been a Tea Party gathering with that level or amount of hate/vitriol, it would still be the talk of the networks. What's happened here is the extreme left has taken control of the Democratic/lib message and therefore, it becomes the norm. Until people like you, the media, and other rational humans start to talk about the sickening aspect of it, you won't gain any more electoral votes.

el005639 likes this.
  8. LaSalleAve

i know about 10 women who marched in Dallas. They marched because they believe this country elected a sexual predator. Has nothing to do with losing and everything to do with that man. What's getting tired is the fact that a lot of people on this board act like this is just liberals that make vulgar signs. That is patently false. You can't just say most of the women or people that marched are _____________ (insert insult here) If that's gonna be done, then I can call most republicans racist woman haters. That's what's happening here. Most republicans aren't racist woman haters and most of the people who marched are not whatever of the many names the people here call them.

9. LaSalleAve

Funny I don't recall you ever get so bent up when it was being done to Obama.

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

You keep missing the point.....my biggest issue was with the women who were particularly vulgar about themselves and their own genitalia. Please inform me where Barack talked about his own cock. Secondly, you provided a variety of sources over time, whereas the marches on Saturday were a collection of hundreds of thousands of people all at one time being rude, crude, and disrespectful. I don't recall seeing any kind of similar march or display directed at Obama.