Ka BOOM

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jan 24, 2017.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Now this is what I'm talkin about!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-trump-expected-sign-executive-orders-immigration-001530555.html

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Why is that a good idea ? Do you think it will keep terrorists out ? Dream on, it's like the old saying, "a lock only keeps the honest people out".

It's obvious from watching Europe, religious bigotry creates terrorism.., The Islamic population in America has been well merged into our society, by world standards they are, generally speaking, peaceful, law abiding and content. This type of American policy is going to alienate them, millions of them. It's going to cause much more trouble than it will prevent,.. I think it will bring a religious war to America

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  3. LSUTiga

I think it's a start to keeping the leeches out.

4. GiantDuckFan

Nope, terrorists are criminals, no one has ever been able to eliminate crime, you could turn America into a nazi prison camp and it wouldn't keep the bad guys out.

Look at America's war on drugs, did that even slow down the criminals ?

Look, I'm not saying, do nothing,.. and I don't have a solution,.. all I'm saying is, this type of simpleminded, shortsighted policy is going to do more harm than good.

5. LSUTiga

Man this is concrete evidence how you Liberals don't fucking listen. I have said NOTHING about terrorism. I'm interested in the tax payer angle. Illegals come, illegals have babies on our soil, illegals get med cards, food stamps and all kinds of free shit.

Let an American have a kid while in another country and see what happens. Let an American go try to enter a Russian school and see if they welcome with open arms and to teach you in English.

tirk and GiantDuckFan like this.
  6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Yes, it will in fact, keep some terrorists out....maybe even a few who are prepared to wage jihad. There's no way to know either way so I'm good with "no". Beyond that, America can't afford another trench of people to include, housing, food, healthcare, and other subsidies. We have millions of homeless and poor people already here who deserve our money. The amount of acreage available for immediate occupation in the Middle East is more than enough to accommodate. Let the Arabs and muslims there open THEIR locks.

We are not Europe. Never have been. We have to stop comparing the US to Europe. The islamic population here is not "well merged" in this country. How could it be when we see ISIS beheading Americans? Obama may have gone golfing that day but the rest of us see the spread of islam for what it is. It does not fit into our culture and never will. Our country was founded on a distinct difference between church and state and state is always the priority. Islam is the exact opposite. THIS country was founded on the basis of freedom. No other country on Earth is like America. Islam doesn't get that, they don't respect it, they will not conform to it.

So they can stay the fuck in Syria.

shane0911, tirk and GiantDuckFan like this.
  7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

King Trump

8. GiantDuckFan

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

America was built by immigrants,.. but those already here have always resented, hated, the new immigrants,. the Irish, the Italians, didn't matter who or where from, Americans didn't discriminate, they/we hated them all. Always have and it looks like we always will.

9. GiantDuckFan

ok, point taken, I jumped to a conclusion,.. ya ol furry fuck face

LSUTiga likes this.
  10. GiantDuckFan

http://www.ucc.org/poll-most-us-muslims

Most Muslim Americans are largely assimilated in the culture, happy with their lives and embracing the American dream, according to a comprehensive study released May 22 {2007}, by the Pew Research Center. The poll also found widespread rejection of Islamic terrorism practices, such as suicide bombings.

The Pew study, conducted between January and April, was based on interviews with 1,050 Muslim American adults. It revealed a Muslim American population that is religious, diverse, socially conservative and politically liberal.

Nearly eight in ten U.S. Muslims say they are either "very happy" (24 percent) or "pretty happy" (54 percent) with their lives, according to the survey.

Among the survey's most important findings:

-- American Muslims are more moderate than Muslim minorities in Western Europe.

-- They have annual incomes and education levels that are comparable with the general public.

-- They believe Muslims coming to the United States should try to adopt American customs rather than separating from the larger society.

-- And like many other immigrant groups, they say hard work can lead to success in society.

The Muslim American population is estimated at 2.35 million, based on data from Pew and the Census Bureau, a figure that is on the low end of most estimates. Other surveys have put that figure as high as 6 million.