Justin Vincent is our Third String RB now...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by mesquite tiger, Oct 14, 2004.

1. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

yes, col reb, but he didnt start the whole season. His first start was october 25th agains auburn, unless im mistaken.

2. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I can attest to being V bring humble. Several times in the Union last year he would stop and eat lunch with my friends and myself. We would rib and and say stuff like what's the big man on campus doing eating with us scrbs. He'd just smile and say something like "We're all Tigers." He also signed some footballs and helmets for us for a race we put on to raise money for the Red Cross Measels Inniative. He even offered to be at the finish line to award the prizes to the winners. He is a real classy guy by anyone's logic.

3. msully

msully Founding Member

The two girls

Are they about to kiss ?? They are cute got big butts

4. philter

philter Founding Member

Before the season, I thought Flynn would win the starting job...I've always been impressed with him, so I'm encouraged he has 'thought' about starting him. I'm not convinved it is a real thought though, maybe a motivation tool for him and the other two? Our BCS season seems over, so why not throw him in there and see how he handles starting?...at the worst he can screw up a couple of series and then they start rotating JR MR like usual. At best, he could blossom into a leader.