Just when you think Donnie Degenerate couldn't possibly get any less presidential

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

In context didnt think much of it. When you have everyone gunning for you including many in your own party there will be bad weeks.

2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Look no one wants him to succeed more than me. Or you. Why does he keep stepping on his dick?
    He has killed any chance he's had for any meaningful legislation at least in the short term and he's alienated key members of his party. He has absolutely zero political capital right now. How's that working for him?

3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

When you get a break from your total eclipse of the heart or sun weekend party, rank them for us.

4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

No,.. but I'll tell you, what I especially don't like is,.. All the lies,.. he just makes shit up.

"Even the President of Mexico called me. Their southern border, they said very few people are coming because they know they're not going to get to our border, which is the ultimate compliment."

Trump boasted: "I got a call from the head of the Boy Scouts saying it was the greatest speech that was ever made to them, and they were very thankful."

Neither of those phone calls actually happened, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders admitted in her daily press briefing.

:cool: Not earth shaking shit, but I think it's revealing of his character, I think he's fundamentally dishonest,.. after his son lied about the Russian meeting, then finally fessed up,.. Jr. revealed that he had intended to be forthright about it, but President Trump got personally involved in creating that lying cover-up press release.

There's been nothing but chaos coming out of the White House, seemingly every day a smh moment,.. a stupid amount of turnover in his administration,.. Scaramucci, ha, what a filthy joke that guy turned out to be.

Crooked financial shit is going to be revealed by Robert Mueller,.. Trump's standing is already shaky, he's alienating the Republican Congress,.. any real proof of crime and he'll get his ass thrown out of office.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters," Trump said at a campaign. That might be true of his base,.. but it's not gonna fly in Washington.

Winston1 likes this.
  5. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

I was just joking.

6. GiantDuckFan

well, never mind then :)

7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

but have fun at the total eclipse party. Dude, I saw on the news Friday, you can't get into Oregon now! To be on that cold beach when it hits would be incredible.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  8. GiantDuckFan

It's probably gonna be like Chevy Chase looking at the Grand Canyon, but I haven't decided what I'm going to do,.. I'd need to drive 150 miles for the best view, traffics gonna be horrible,.. and I'm not used to that anymore, a traffic jam around here is because there's cows on the road.

mancha likes this.
  9. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

A nice late morning on the porch with a whiskey then.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  10. GiantDuckFan

92.6 % obscurity with no effort sounds good to me. I don't drink, but I think it's about time to dust off my bong,.. yeah, thanks for sparking that thought.

mancha likes this.