Just when you think Donnie Degenerate couldn't possibly get any less presidential

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Maybe they do view him that way and hope the rest of of the world views him that wat too, nobody fucks with Godzilla! The world viewed Hillary and Obama not as Godzilla but as;
    57a60ffb2686421be30a461576328908--jim-carrey-funny-movies.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

3. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

I don't know why but knowing the author is Russian strikes me as hilarious. Havent read it yet however.

4. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Ok - the dude is obviously a never Trumper. I think the truth lies somewhere in between

LSUpride123 likes this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The article doesn't point out any damage other than the emotional kind.

Let me ask you, what has Trump done that has damaged us? If the argument is that he hasn't "gotten anything done" then how is doing nothing hurting when people didnt want him to do the things he said he would do?

Further, this is totally ignoring what he has actually done, which is more than nothing, but we can talk about that later.

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

The damage is to the fabric of the government. You’re neither ignorant nor naive 123. His threats to curb the first amendment, to prosecute his political opponents damage the balance required to have a functioning representative government. This is destructive to our future. He’s left so much that is required to keep the government going on the long run undone that the wheels are grinding to a stop. He has filled but a percentage of posts needed to effectively run the government. That not because of democrat obstruction but because either he hasn’t bothered or because those he nominated had to withdraw for different reasons.
    His complete botching of every legislative initiative has been devastating. Noted he hasn’t received much help from the republicans in congress but he’s thrown them under the bus so often I understand why they’re shy.
    His impact on foreign relations is at best mixed. Getting out of the TPP is hurting us. Getting out of the climate change agreement is a meaningless sop. He’s not impressed our closest allies. In fact they’re more wary of him than they were of Obama. His dance with Putin and other dictatorial thugs is embarrassing.

In effect he’s trying to run the government by himself he’s overwhelmed and using the same executive order method he......and you & me condemned Obama for.
    Finally WHAT HAS HE DONE???? Not what has he taken credit for (economy, job creation etc)

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What does that mean?

What is a threat? I am being genuine here in that he treats them like they treat him. They call him a liar every day, he calls them a liar every day. IF he is a threat, the media is also a threat IMO.

What is not getting done because of positions? I saw the report a while back, but it failed to tell me why any of those positions not being field hurt the American people.

He should throw them under the fucking bus. They ran on repealing O Care for 7 fucking years and when they have the chance to do it? They dont. Fuck them. He is right in that. Same with the tax plan.

I said it all along, Trump is fighting the GOP Cucks and the Dems. The midterms are going to swing to more conservative candidates IMO because of all this. This, I think, will be a net positive.

How is TPP hurting us? And who is our closets allies? By what measure?

TPP was trash as is NAFTA. We get bent because of lobbyist and our companies wanting to skirt taxes under the guise of "cheap labor"..

Finally, his dance with Putin? When has he done that? Other dictators? What you mean Willis?

I am less concerned about that and more concerned about the coordinated effort of Washington elites trying to tank him at every turn. Prime example are leaks of everything.

He has done much, started much, and signed much. Easy to look up.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Simply put, I dont think he has harmed or helped in any meaningful way other than the SPC pick.

If the tax plan gets done, that will also be a solid 1st year IMO.

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Trump is the perfect president for Merica. This narcissistic culture we live in. He is the poster boy.

BAY0U BENGAL and LSUpride123 like this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

He is certainly a reflection of our day-to-day values as witnessed on facebook, twitter, et al.