Just want to say thanks...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JayB, Nov 5, 2007.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

It's our year in baseball, JayB. :thumb:

2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

It's great to have a valuable member of the Tigerforums family back. Stay warm up there in Minnesota!

3. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

SO GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK!! But I am glad I am not in that snow! It was hard enough to get me to get out of the house this morning because it was like 50 degrees here this morning!

Hurry home because I know Baton Rouge can't wait to get you back!

4. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

The high today is 34!!! We're having some flurries with a windchill of like 22 degrees. 22 with wind kicking up at like 25 mph is NOT fun, lol. I don't go to clinic today, so I get to stay inside and watch some LSU games!

5. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

That is good news!! My Mother would have to literally drag me out of the house in that kinda weather! Actually she hates it too so my Dad would have to be the forceful one!

Like I said the two weeks it is cold in Orlando I think we should get off of work and let us hibernate!

6. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Tough duty, but somebody's got to do it, right? :lol:

7. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

I agree, I really cannot wait. I'm eager to see this team in action, especially Jones and Escobar. Our pitching staff should finally be where it should be. Offense should be solid too with Hollander, Pontiff, Haydel, MItchell, Ochinko and Dean all coming back. But, we still have a ton of football left. Then basketball, don't forget we should have a fun team to watch there too. Should be another great athletic year for our Tigers.

8. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Great to see you around again JayB. I smiled all weekend when reading your posts in threads!

9. LSUgirlinTx

LSUgirlinTx Is it game time yet?

Wow- you're in the kind of weather that we get, well never. If it got to 34 with a windchill of 22 the entire state would shut down.

Glad to see your feeling better! :thumb:

10. JayB

JayB Never Forget 31

In all honesty, when it's sunny and not windy, it's not bad at all. But with NO sun and 25 mph wind, it's BAD. It makes up for lack of humidity. I'm just not feeling too peachy hearing all the locals saying that this is still warm weather. These "idiots" are walking around with shorts and flip-flops. :insane:

Me, I wish I had brought my hunting gear. :grin: