just ordered the dvd....

Discussion in 'Good Eats' started by snorton938, Apr 23, 2004.

1. snorton938

snorton938 Founding Member

just ordered iron chef america dvd on foodnetwork....i love this stuff.... :D

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

i am with you man, i am nuts for iron chef. i am a big morimoto fan, and i also would like to see alton brown come out from behind the mic and cook up something.

i wish they had iron chef fantasy camp. i could go to iron chef camp and practice for week and then end it with a kitchen stadium battle against my fellow students.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Thats a great idea. Maybe we could start a series of Iron Chef fantasy camps. I could get one going in New Orleans and you in New York. If Bayareatiger or one of our northern California members could do the same in San Francisco we would have 3 of the great food cities in America. Besides being a lot of fun maybe there is a good amount of money to be made from it.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

well since i can barely pay my rent, i will have to let some other rich investor open up iron chef fantasy camp new york, but count me in as a student. i would make some absurd ice cream with shrimp or crab stuffed with cheesecake or something revolutionary that would change the culinary world as you know it.