Just a few tweaks

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Robidoux87, Nov 3, 2018.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Besides my point with regards to OUR offense. We go up agaisnt their D, which does not have "Tua" like players all over it. It is almost comparable to LSU's D with a better front 7.

Other teams with less talent can at least score points. Meanwhile we just get excuses and "accept" it...

To just blame the players if flat-out wrong after these last few years. It just is.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Other teams score because Bama coasts. Against the number 3 team they're gonna play their best. If you can't see their dline dominated our turnstiles in front of Burrow I don't know what to tell you.

He ain't ready our Wrs aren't ready and neither is our oline. And our RB's are average. It's all a problem.

shane0911 and ParadiseiNC like this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Which is my point.

4. tirk

Yeah blame ensminger. But having lane kiffin probably gets you 3 maybe 6 points. Little difference. We still get smoked like a tubervillle fatty.

Bengal B and Herb like this.
  5. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

I'd take Trev Lawrence over him in a heartbeat, regardless of his DH Team Heismans. He threw inacurrately on every play he was truly pressured. I also did not see the legendary 4-5 check downs Terry was so boastful of. Just a more polished Johnny Manzel without the off-field baggage.

6. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

May need a flux capacitor.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well if we had Kiffin we more than likely aren't running with Burrow and have a completely different setup. I also think that someone like him would eat more clock and the score would have been much different on both sides. Still a loss this year, but at least we would of had something to watch...

8. tirk

Yeah we probably lose 36-6 instead.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  9. Herb

Herb Founding Member

<sarcasm>There's always the shark humper.</sarcasm>

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Nah, I think for sure we enter half time around 9-3 or 9-0. You can scheme around a porous Oline. We ran probably the worst RPO plays I have seen in my life and when we did call a QB keeper, we had Joe take a 5 step drop 1st...

We called run plays with max protection again. Like its worked since 2011. It's just stupidity and the sad thing is, we will never know because we didn't fucking try.

Running the football is a numbers game when you lack talent and we didn't try.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.