Jussie Smollett

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

#trannyboobs

2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Pretty sure the term is moobs.
    Isn't Pride the boob expert around here? Did these moobs make everything better?

GiantDuckFan and LSUpride123 like this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

There are some unwritten rules for boobs.

• 1st, they can't touch your kneecaps.
    • 2nd, your areola's shouldn't be bigger than a dinner plate.
    • 3rd, dude boobs dont count.
    To answer your question. Any biological female boob makes my mind go blank. The quality of the boob will determine the length of my stupidity following seeing said boob.

You know, for the ugly boobs, those are fun too. Fun to laugh at. Laughter is OK in my book!

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I laughed.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Thats what she said!

Frogleg likes this.
  6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I think it's a sad caricature of media power and obsession, "...said Joly was disappointed the Jackson Pride Parade and Festival, held five days before the blaze, hadn’t received more attention or protests",.. the freak didn't care what kind of attention, it just wanted attention, hungers for it,.. I think it's a sickness like Kaepernick's

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

In typical Hollywood fashion, they only want to talk about what THEY want to talk about. Smollett was off-limits this last weekend at the Oscar parties/interviews.

"Heading into this year’s Oscar celebrations, Smollett was both the issue people were buzzing about and the one publicists most wanted their clients to avoid. The intense media scrutiny, ever-changing details, and political and racial implications of the case simply made it radioactive. At Alfre Woodard’s 10th annual Sistahs Soiree at the Beverly Wilshire on Feb. 20, questions about Smollett were said to be off-limits. Press wasn’t even allowed at Common’s fifth annual A Toast to the Arts pre-Oscar event in West Hollywood, despite its media friendliness in years past. And at the VH1 Trailblazer Honors, several personal publicists would grant access to stars only on the condition that no questions about Smollett be raised."

Unreal. So because of "implications" that might reflect negatively on blacks, gays, and actors, they don't wanna talk? Lol, hypocrites. Of course a few of them did talk about it but all used the "if" word. Right in front of their faces but still don't want to admit it.

[​IMG]

Black woman doubling gay black male salary.....he needed some "tention".

Winston1 likes this.
  8. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

As Ron White said,"You see one pair.....and you want to see 'em all."

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"CBS Chicago obtained surveillance video of the brothers buying rope and red hats. Although police initially detained them, their cooperation led police to arrest Smollett.

Police said they obtained phone records showing that Smollett spoke with the men about an hour before and after the attack, Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson said in a press conference after he was arrested. Smollett also spoke with the men while they were in Nigeria for the two weeks immediately following the attack"

He's innocent! Lol.

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Disappointed in Robin Roberts. I know GMA is a morning show, not hard-hitting news or investigatory work but her comments about having interviewed Smollett kinda piss me off.

"Page Six noted that many ABC staffers were skeptical of Jussie's story after the interview, but Robin said she wanted to stay "neutral." She also felt a certain pressure to represent the LGBT community during the highly-anticipated chat.

"I'm a black gay woman, he's a black gay man," she said. "He's saying that there's a hate crime, so if I'm too hard, then my LGBT community is going to say, 'You don't believe a brother,' if I'm too light on him, it's like, 'Oh, because you are in the community, you're giving him a pass.' It was a no-win situation for me."

No-win? How about just stick to getting at the truth? If faces on the TV are constantly going to feel pressure from "their community", the public has no right to expect the truth anywhere. And that's why Trump says false news.

kcal, GiantDuckFan and shane0911 like this.