Jordan Jefferson

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

In some ways, I feel better about Lee playing the whole game versus coming in mid-game. He needs to get in a rhythm. Plus, my guess is we'll establish the run in this game with K. Williams, Ridley and Shepard.

Although I think this game won't be a pushover, I think the Tigers have something that Boise State doesn't. A defense. [edit. ahem. Actually, they're ranked higher than LSU in total D....]

I'm concerned about JJ's healthy leading into the last three games (after this one), but I'm OK with Lee in this one - because of our defense.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

concussion? Wonder why ESPN isn't doing 15 stories every hour on it. Oh wait, his name isn't Tebow.

3. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

I think that, if anything, Tech is more likely to come out 'flat' vs the Tigers. Remember, they're not used to big games like the one that they had vs Boise. I'd imagine that they are emotionally spent, and to a large degree, are probably still thinking about 'what could've been' (similar to what we are). So I think that the events of last Saturday are weighing equally on both teams at this point, which pretty much levels the playing field in that regard.

At any rate, Lee has looked fantastic in his limited role against non-conference opponents this year. And bama strictly played the pass when he came into the game; and, oh yeah, they're just a tad better than Tech. I don't think there's much to be worried about. In fact, all the Lee lovers that vanished after bama will probably be back in full force after this week's game. :D

4. LaSalleAve

You think Lee will transfer after this season?

5. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

No idea, but I sure would not blame him and would wish him the best.

I really wish that we fans would not jump on a kid who gave it his best in a very tough spot.

6. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

No clue whatsoever. I don't know enough about the kid to make an honest judgment. I do know that he'll be the #2 QB next season. I see Shepard as more of a utility player than I do as a full-time QB.

7. bmy-

bmy- Founding Member

Shepard is with the WRs/RBs now and not with the QBs.

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Leave it for the end of the season, will ya'.

9. LaSalleAve

ballpark man, ballpark.