Join BatonRougeTeaParty.net

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Andouille, Mar 23, 2009.

1. RickydSr

RickydSr Founding Member

I'm afraid, that in this country at this time with The Patriot Act, the founders of the modern day tea party would have already been arrested had they chose a new and "original" name. :bncry:

2. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

It doesn't matter to the Obama supporters.
    He is a rock star and can do no wrong, he and his supporters can always blame Bush and say he did it first so that makes it ok.
    The country is lost for good from what I can tell with the help of the last 8 years of the liberal republicans but I'm hoping Conservatism can make a comeback.
    The Liberal school establishment has also brainwashed some of the youth of today.

I'm convinced Obama has a cult following similar to what Hitler had in Germany.
    I'm not saying Obama is Hitler but that neither can do any wrong in the beginning of their reign.
    I always wondered though if this kind of thing could happen in America and now I know.
    I hope that if Obama's policies fail people will wake up!

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

:insane:

1 person likes this.
  4. LSUAthletics

LSUAthletics Founding Member

5. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Too many conservatives simply back the Republican Party because it calls itself the party of fiscal responsibility. Saying and doing are two different things and too many conservatives take the word of the Republican Party at face value. I think the value of questioning authority has been forgotten. Too many are just along for the ride.

6. TigerKid05

TigerKid05 Say Whaa!?!?

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwdqeeuGc6g[/MEDIA]

7. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

...and too many morally conservative minorities simply back the Democratic Party because it calls itself the party of inclusion. Saying and doing are two different things and too many morally conservative minorities take the word of the Democratic Party at face value. I think the value of questioning authority has been forgotten. Too many are just along for the "FREE" ride.

8. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Morally conservative minorities who have to listen to conservative figureheads demean and degrade their ethnicities, culture, and background for years in the past and present. Thats not inclusion.

People like Limbaugh, Jessie Helms, and a few others, who claim to be conservatives.

9. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

...and keeping their votes in their back pocket by offering minimal social services is SOOOOOOOO much more rewarding. :nope:

Minorities should start looking within their own ranks to see the "man" who's really keeping them down. It's not the evil, white Republican that some have been so clever to brainwash people into believing. I don't think Bill Cosby is white or Republican but he often makes a lot of sense. Of course, he's immediately discredited as soon as he suggests personal accountability and responsibility. Those are two words that make certain groups cringe.

If you want to hear someone demean and degrade their OWN ethnicity, just listen to Hip Hop or Rap music.

10. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

It has nothing to do with thinking someone is keeping them down, its the tone and precedent it sets when it comes to inclusion, who wants to be part of a party that has figureheads that adjectively demeans that ethnic group. You brought up inclusion thats what Im addressing. Personal responsiblity has nothing to do with what you first brought up,you are trying to turn this into a different discussion. Stick to the topic you introduced and that is inclusion and minorities.

Also stop with blaming rap, some rock music is just as bad and not all rap is bad, you should listen to all of it before you judge the entire genre.

Either way you still dont get it. Im supposed to vote in a party that consistantly demeans my background. Right, thats common sense. And not every figure in the party does that, but alot do.
    But as usual Im supposed to conform to your idea of what you think I should be.

But you refuse to try to understand who I am.

Inclusion!