John Robinson hired by LSU as special consultant to Coach Oeaux

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by uscvball, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Secret map I stole from Obama
    State of Louisisna.jpg

leroy7500, LSUTiga, Winston1 and 2 others like this.
  2. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

Well I can tell you this about the San Fran Bay Area. Gavin Newsome first act as mayor of San Fran was to legalize gay marriage. My problem with that is he didn't even mention that during the pre election. If he was such in favor why not be honest about what he was going to do. He also decided to build all these homeless shelters that are mostly empty and everywhere in the country sent their homeless to the streets of downtown San Francisco. He single handedly killed tourism to the city because it is now a damn garbage dump. With needles and homeless sleeping anywhere but the shelters.

You want to know why they wont go there. Because no drugs or alcohol and they have to take a shower.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

If the dems get the White House, the Senate and the congress the whole country will be like San Francisco or worse.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

If this is going to continue on with political debate I will move it to fsa. Get BOT or it gets moved or locked.

5. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

It's a scary thought, but I know what BOT means. Our granddaughter would be proud of grandpa. IconLOL.gif

shane0911 likes this.