Joe Schad reporting Miles could be fired today

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by DownOnTheBayou, Nov 23, 2015.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Van Pelt is a douche bag too... I seem to remember him along with numerous media guys blasting Miles since '08.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Nah , SVP loves Les Miles and has long touted the LSU experience

LaSalleAve likes this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

It just sucks it has come to this. Where our coach who we all think is a great guy, and a great recruiter, and great representative of the program has been so stubborn and unwilling to adapt, that all this shit storm has taken place. It's a sad day for LSU fans, and my pessimism will not allow me to believe that Joe Alleva will make a great hire. I have no faith in him. This thing has been handled ridiculously, and the only way to save face to get a 1A guy which I don't think will happen.

4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Was Scott roasting us or telling us what we already know. I didn't see it, but I would suspect the latter.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Hence my reply to @mobius481 this morning. It almost makes me wish I'd never started this rebellion because it is truly sad to see the spirit of so many broken. Alas, I am a leader and leaders lead. That whole greater good thing. Yes it sucks, and I agree with @LaSalleAve that the worst part of it is that it's in the hands of a twizzle dick like Alleva

mobius481 and StaceyO like this.
  6. LaSalleAve

He was just pointing out the madness in wanting a change with a guy who is 100 something and 32. And while Fuente is on a 3 game losing streak and Memphis wants to do everything to keep him LSU is on a 3 game losing streak and wants to do everything to get rid of Miles. I guess he wasn't roasting us as bad as others have or even really roasting us but he did attempt to make us look spoiled.

7. LaSalleAve

It's a scary thought when the future of your football program is in the hands of Joe Alleva.

TwistedTiger and COTiger like this.
  8. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Sounds to me like he was telling it like it is. Howie would be proud of him.

9. fnzen

fnzen Founding Member

We are "spoiled " Les actually has the best coaching wins/loses in recent history

until Sabin went to Bama , Bama they went through 4 coaches in 6 sucky years

Seems that alot of peeps are really just still pissed that Sabin effd us and then came back and really effed us

I dont like that way our offense has played this season and maybe there is a reason Les kept running Fournette...cause he knew the O wasnt ready?

I dont want a mediocre replacement

kcal and StaceyO like this.
  10. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

Somewhere, @red55 is sitting with folded arms and shaking his head.

StaceyO likes this.