Joe Burrow

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Winston1, Aug 22, 2020.

1. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

I'm just not going to parse word meanings with you. You like playing "Gotcha", yet you're not good at it.

2. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

No I asked you what your point was because no one ever claimed Tua wasn’t good. And then you pretended that you were smarter than me to make yourself feel better without adding anything substantive to the exchange. I’m not playing gotcha, you’re just saying stupid shit and making this too easy.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

You & Shane's buddy, FurDuckFish posted: "Tua was always going to be a work in progress." On Page 1. Yeah, nobody eh? A work in progress.. who was more accurate than Burrow during his college career.

The rest is you babbling about being smart, which you clearly are not.

4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Yep, and right now I'm reading "Gettysburg" by Newt Gingrich. Its his wet dream of how the Rebs destroy the North if Lee had not f'd up at Gettysburg. Your "NFL Draft History" is better described as "Tap's wet Tua dream."

tzanghi likes this.
  5. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Have you ever been to Gettyburg? But Lee did f'up there didn't he?

TUA was a great college player. Burrow had 1great season. To say it much differently is a lie. Personally, I don't care, because both are Pros now. But at least try to call balls & strikes fairly.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
  6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Yet you ignore the first post of the thread which was about how each is doing now. Sport their colleve careers are in the past and lost meaning when they started camp. IN CAMP Burrow is performing very well, Tua is struggling. Isn’t that what the article said?

7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Yes, Tua was a great college player. So was Joe. Tua's injury had nothing to do with Joe rewriting the record books. Would that have been enough to vault him over a healthy Tua? We'll never know, its nothing but an interesting topic for conversation. And I do think Lee f'd up at Gettys....but he wasn't the only one. As General Ewell said, "It took a lot of mistakes to lose that battle, and I made most of them." I've never been there, but its on the bucket list.

Winston1 likes this.
  8. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Yes I did ignore it. Not one of the people posting on this board has one fucking clue how either are really doing in camp. Do you believe everything you read too? 2nd & 3rd hand specualation, by people not there either? And the coach..he's trying to sell their players to the public. You should know that, but don't. We'll find out in the games. The only known fact, is that TUA has been nursing an injury.

9. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Ok since you don’t understand figurative language, I never said Tua was bad. Try again.

10. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

I'm not disagreeing with that, different Offenses. I don't know why you think I want TUA to be better as a Pro. I really don't care because neither will back.

I've been to Gettysburg several times. I'f you get the chance, it's well worth the trip, imo.