Joe Brady signs extension

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Just face it kikipoo. Some people are on a fast track to success, Joe Brady is one. Some people are on the long slooooow track to riding the coattails of the successful. Would you like another diet coke with your metamucil?

fanatic, el005639 and furduknfish like this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You will find the Brady Bunch replays on Nickelodeon there Bugs. What would the whole college football world do without Joe Brady and his band of worshipers? He's totally irreplaceable! No one in high school, college or pro can possible run the RPO. Should Brady leave let's just mail the NC trophy to the team he is coaching, apparently he's that good.

Don't need metamucil when I have this forum that makes me laugh so hard it makes me poop.

3. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

#bradyderangementsyndrome

4. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

I don’t understand why some can’t give the coaching staff as a whole the credit for our success. I think E is valuable in his position with Brady and the entire offensive staff contributing.

I like what O is doing and think he has learned that no one coach can do it alone. I wasn’t ready to concede that until he actually showed he had changed, but the proof is what he”s accomplishing this year. He has continued to make changes each year until he found a combination that worked. If Les had done that he would still be here.

Hats off to O for growing as a coach!

5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

GUEST_650ab6fd-3638-4669-89ac-c51164342592.jpeg

furduknfish likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You modeling for Depends these days? Stay away from rice and gravy

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I take you are not part of the Brady Bunch. You don't understand pjoe Brady is totally resposible for our 9-0 season. After the season the whole staff including Oeaux will be fired and Brady will coach the whole team, yes he's that good!

8. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I'm not the one with the loose bowels from just reading a message board. Just trying to help a brotha out. :D