Joe Biden life expectancy

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

You accused me of running scared when in reality I just have a fucking life that requires getting away from a screen any time I can. You are literally always on this site. I have never trolled here when you weren't on. I don't know about you but when I'm out on the boat fishing or skiing with the kids, enjoying the lake house or hanging out at the beach condo, the very last thing I want to do is waste my time in front of a screen. I come here when it is convenient for me...nothing else. I have worked my ass off to make a nice chunk of change and now I am going to enjoy it with my family. That's real dude. That's what life is really all about....not whether you are right or wrong with 12 other people who I don't even know.

I'm still here. @GiantDuckFan is still here.

so? you're point? I am here, right now.

well you do get upset easily when you are challenged.

Obviously. You don't like people to disagree with you and this forum is a perfect spot for that.

2. Tiger in NC

all of those are fake arguments. fake news. whatever you want to call it. but you refuse to see it when it comes from Trump. You wanted to talk about fake arguments so let's do. Are these fake arguments from Trump or not?

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

And then? Why do you care how I choose to spend some down time? There are plenty of days I dont post. I usually ramp up during baseball season.

Again, why do you care how I still spend my time?

How do you figure I am upset? Are you a mind reader now?

So replying to people I disagree with is not acceptable?

Please let me know when I am allowed to use this site in the future and what I am allow to post!

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I am talking about you.

If you want a different subject, start a new thread about Trump and his fake news. I would be happy to attend.

5. Rougarou2020

Rougarou2020 Freshman

These political forums are cool!
    Biden prolly croak after CJun Lost in Cali and just before You B.

Liberals are the ToeJam of the Planet.

You put all their collective brains in a bird and the damned thing will fly backwards.

Four More Years you silly mofos. I love how Trump (2nd Non-Bilderberger candidate in recent US history) drives them insane.

All the Bilderberger tricks to wipe out our economy before the election won’t work.

Liberals suck ass! 40% tax rates demand revolution, to the point of beheading and disemboweling all political forces in the Swamp.

A Biden Pelosi ticket! There’s a good bet which one croaks first

6. Tiger in NC

why do you care how I spend mine?

It's obvious.

Never said that....read what I said. I said that you don't like people to disagree with you and this site is perfect for that. Most of the time you can sling whatever shit you want against the wall and no one calls you on it. When I come along and do, you get all up in arms and are suddenly concerned with how much time I am here...or not.

of course you are. you wouldn't dare answer my question about all the fake news that Trump spews...even if it is about a global pandemic and he is lying to the public about the severity of it.

Since you will not answer I will have to assume that you know those statements by Trump were fake but you don't care. If you love the truth, you love it all the time.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I dont.

Before you try and clap back about how I mentioned you disappearing, it was just a statement of fact. I didn't get into anything personal like you do claiming I have no life or something.

Where did you learn to read minds?

What shit did I sling? I stated a fact about what Biden said and you tried to spin and then made personal attacks, changed the subject and made up fake arguments....

Again, why do you try and say I am "up in arms". Why are you trying so hard to pin-point my emotions?

It is a weak tactic.

I said I would, but I refuse to play a silly game with you when YOU choose to ignore things I call YOU on.

Already spoke to it, but keep doing you bud.

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

The definition per the federal assault weapon ban that expired in 2004 (source wikipedia):
    Definition of assault weapon
    Under the Assault Weapons Ban of 1994, the definition of "assault weapon" included specific semi-automatic firearm models by name, and other semi-automatic firearms that possessed two or more from a set certain features:[14]

[​IMG]
    A semi-automatic Yugoslavian M70AB2 rifle.
    [​IMG]
    An Intratec TEC-DC9 with 32-round magazine; a semi-automatic pistol formerly classified as an assault weapon under federal law.
    Semi-automatic rifles able to accept detachable magazines and two or more of the following:
    Semi-automatic pistols with detachable magazines and two or more of the following:
    • Magazine that attaches outside the pistol grip
    • Threaded barrel to attach barrel extender, flash suppressor, handgrip, or suppressor
    • Barrel shroud safety feature that prevents burns to the operator
    • Unloaded weight of 50 oz (1.4 kg) or more
    • A semi-automatic version of a fully automatic firearm.
    Semi-automatic shotguns with two or more of the following:
    • Folding or telescoping stock
    • Pistol grip
    • Detachable magazine.
    The law also categorically banned the following makes and models of semi-automatic firearms and any copies or duplicates of them, in any caliber:

Name of firearm Preban federal legal status
    Norinco, Mitchell, and Poly Technologies Avtomat Kalashnikovs (AKs) (all models) Imports banned in 1989*
    Action Arms Israeli Military Industries UZI and Galil Imports banned in 1989*
    Beretta AR-70 (SC-70) Imports banned in 1989*
    Colt AR-15 Legal
    Fabrique National FN/FAL, FN-LAR, FNC Imports banned in 1989*
    SWD (MAC type) M-10, M-11, M11/9, M12 Legal
    Steyr AUG Imports banned in 1989*
    INTRATEC TEC-9, TEC-DC9, TEC-22 Legal
    Revolving cylinder shotguns such as (or similar to) the Street Sweeper and Striker 12 Legal

You are correct to ask, "what is an assault weapon?" as the definition lies in the eye of the beholder....that's the problem.... i suspect my definition would differ from someone else's. In my mind, a weapon generally used by military personnel with fully automatic capability is an assault weapon.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

not to be a debbie downer but once we get to name calling etc. the discussion goes down hill quickly

so knock it off poo poo heads.....

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  10. Tiger in NC

Agreed. I think this is as good a definition as you will find. I suppose the one characteristic that I would say makes one an "assault weapon" is the ability to make it fully automatic. Otherwise it's really no different than a semi-automatic hunting rifle, except with a higher capacity magazine.

kcal likes this.