Joe Biden life expectancy

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Harris will be one of the names floated IMO but the more I think about this it probably makes more sense for Biden to select Klobuchar because she is from the Midwest and Biden will need to win back Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin to win the election. At this point it's all speculation though....think about how much the political winds have changed just in the last few weeks...by November we could be looking at a whole different scenario.

tirk likes this.
  2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

it should be biden forgetting obama's name...

that's pretty scary...

shane0911 and Bengal B like this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Lets see.

Trump talks shit to the media and politicians.

Biden talks shit to American Voters.

4. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Maybe he could pick Gabby. At least she's easy on the eyes.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Why stop there. He wants to kill the Energy Sector & ban guns~!

Bengal B and shane0911 like this.
  6. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

My bleeding liberal heart is not happy with Joe Biden, so be happy with that my red blooded conservative friends. I want new options, ones that are not life long politicians, not named Trump.

Randy

7. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I loved what he told the guy. The whole guns being taken charade is up. 8 years of Clinton, 8 yeas of Obama...how many guns confiscated? 0. During that time the Dems had two different times when they controlled the Presidency and both houses of congress. How many guns did they take away? 0. A dirty little secret is that even liberals like me have guns that we'd never surrender; some because they are for protection of my home, some because I love to hunt quail and turkey...some because they are family heirlooms. I have an old JC Higgins 410 that my great-grandfather bought for my Dad when he was a kid. My Dad gave it to me and a few years back I gave it to my son. I have an old .32 caliber revolver that my grandfather kept under his seat all my life and it was given to me when he passed. You honestly think people are going to give that up without a fight? Come on, man....

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Any way to make it so Elon Musk can run? Would be like having Tony Ironman Stark in charge.

9. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

I sort of like the guy, but also think he might be a AI robot sent from the future to save us. I am not fans of billionaires being our leaders. But he does seem like an ok guy at times, and other times I read stuff and say nope.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Joe went on tv, in an interview and said he’ll ya I’m taking your guns. The voter was correct. Joe was a dipsshit.