Joe Biden life expectancy

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Mar 10, 2020.

  1. shane0911

    shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village Staff Member

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2005
    Messages:
    30,294
    Likes Received:
    17,568
    He is going to win the nomination. Let's just say he picks "that bitch" for VP.

    How long does he live if he wins?
     
  2. Bengal B

    Bengal B Founding Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2002
    Messages:
    44,253
    Likes Received:
    20,227
    William Henry Harrison died after only being in office for a month.

    I'm taking the under.
     
    shane0911 likes this.
  3. Winston1

    Winston1 Veteran Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2010
    Messages:
    8,127
    Likes Received:
    5,024
    25th amendment. Seriously Biden shows signs of dementia and who he chooses as VP is critical.
     
    tirk likes this.
  4. kcal

    kcal Founding Member

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2004
    Messages:
    6,881
    Likes Received:
    3,952
    Biden has “health” concern just following convention and Hillary is the consensus to take joe’s place
     
  5. mctiger

    mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2003
    Messages:
    19,332
    Likes Received:
    9,803
    This one's been floating around awhile. Joe picks Hillary as his running mate, she neither has to go through the physical stress of a campaign or the mental stress of multiple debates with Trump again. Meanwhile, the Dems have been jamming as many illegals into battleground states as they can and scheming ways they can vote. Joe wins and steps down "for health reasons" in a month. It's all a ridiculous conspiracy theory.....until it works.
     
    shane0911 likes this.
  6. HalloweenRun

    HalloweenRun I'll try to be nicer, if you try to be smarter!

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2009
    Messages:
    6,540
    Likes Received:
    4,168
    No chance Hillary. The liberal media is saying over and over, when "analyzing" Biden beating Bernie, in the states where in 2016 Bernie beat Hillary, Bernie won the 2016 primary due to broad disdain for Hillary.

    VP is 80% chance Kamala Harris, 20% Amy Klobuchar.

    The Dems are all in for beating Trump, not in a Revolution.
     
    Tiger in NC likes this.
  7. Bengal B

    Bengal B Founding Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2002
    Messages:
    44,253
    Likes Received:
    20,227
    Kamala Harris is too radical. She would lose Biden a lot more votes than she would gain him. If he's smart he will pick Amy. Or a middle of the road straight white middle aged Democrat male if such a person exists.

    Maybe somebody like John Bel Edwards. As much as I don't like him as governor of Louisiana I would rather him in the White House than any of the others.
     
    Winston1 likes this.
  8. shane0911

    shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village Staff Member

    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2005
    Messages:
    30,294
    Likes Received:
    17,568
    You know, I watch Biden and think "there is no way this guy gets elected" then I remember I said the same thing 4 years ago
     
    Rolan likes this.
  9. Tiger in NC

    Tiger in NC It's Been Long Enough

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2011
    Messages:
    5,069
    Likes Received:
    1,444
    The chances of Biden selecting Hillary are 0%. He'd be a fool to select her. This is more of a conservative fantasy than anything else. HRC was a dream candidate to run against so why wouldn't they like to see her on the ticket again?

    My guess is that Biden will need to give a nod to Sanders voters so I think he will select Elizabeth Warren. I'd be happier with Amy Klobuchar.
     
    HalloweenRun likes this.
  10. Bengal B

    Bengal B Founding Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2002
    Messages:
    44,253
    Likes Received:
    20,227
    Rather than throwing the Bernie Bunch a bone he would be better off trying to appeal to the moderate swing vote and to the more conservative voters who don't like Trump.
     
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
    HalloweenRun likes this.

Share This Page