Joe Biden and Albright agree that an Obama victory will probably incite terrorism..

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Andouille, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Andouille

Andouille Guest

Golly. An inexperienced left-winger in the White House that will probably invite more terrorism. You sold me Joe.

Considering we haven't had a terrorist attack since 9/11, that's not exactly the kind of CHANGE I'm looking for, Obama.

Gotta love ole Joe. Keepin' it real.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD_EAe1N9-M[/media]

2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Re: Joe Biden and Albright agree that an Obama victory will probably incite terrorism

Do you work for the McCain campaign, because you are the best at the art of spinning. I'll give you that.

No where in that statement did Biden say terrorism. An international crisis could mean an economic crisis or some human rights crisis in another country. Oh but apparently your thread doesnt mention those things.

3. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Re: Joe Biden and Albright agree that an Obama victory will probably incite terrorism

Did we forget the fact that a terrorist attack happend on American soil with a Republican President?

And I know you are probably going to blame this on Clinton right? Well then if it happens again does Obama get to blame it on Bush?

Terrorism is an act of Blowback. And blowback is what we should exactly expect from our current foreign policy.

4. Andouille

Andouille Guest

Another one of the blame America crowd. Just like Obama.

Guys like Rex are first in line to bash Christians as radical extremists but terrorism isn't the result of an intolerant, backwards belief system like Islam.

Terrorism is the result of "blowback" from evil America.

5. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

I guess me and the CIA are for evil America.

Go read the 9/11 commission reports and educate yourself.

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Nothing you posted backs up the misleading and provocative title you used for this thread. Is that all you got? Your credibility is plunging. Neither Biden nor Albright said Obama "incites" terrorism.

It's obvious to anybody that ANY new President is going to be tested by being left with an expensive unfinished war, foreign relations in shambles, an expensive economic bailout, a possible Big Recession, and terrorism threats because the current Republican administration failed to eliminate Al Qaida. Is that enough crises for you?

7. Tigerbnd05

Tigerbnd05 National Champs 2003 2007

There has been a terrorist strike on American soil within the first year of the past two administrations. Both happen to have been on the WTC. I personally don't think it matters who is in office, another attempt is coming. More to the point of the actual comments, I think it is a mistake to bring up international issues when Obama is dominating the Economy issue. For all the experience and good things Biden does, he really knows how to insert his foot into his mouth sometimes. It could make this race tighter than expected, but I'm not sure because of all the other things he has said to put his foot in his mouth in this race so far, Obama has been able to overcome them. I don't think it was great political timing, but I think he was merely statying the obvious, that should Obama become POTUS, he will have some major tests in the first year of his administration. But so would McCain.

8. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

i would think that al queda would attempt something before the election at hopes of getting mccain elected. im sure al queda would love to have the US led by someone that would keep stoking the fire.

9. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I would not be surprised if there is a Terrorist attack on either candidates watch. What really intrigues me is how it will be spun. Will the conservatives who blamed Clinton blame Bush II? Will the liberals who say 9/11 happened on Bush's watch and he didn't do enough with the report Clinton left him hold Obama accountable?

I am sure they will each defend the actions of their own team. I hope we don't find out.

10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I suppose he could have meant that the North Korean nukes are in fact tipped with thousands of calculus exams that they plan to rain down upon our unsuspecting heads. Why doesn't someone ask Biden what he meant? Then you'd see the real spin commence.