Joe Addai 29, you have to love him.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Geaux4Tigers, Oct 28, 2007.

1. "Hurricane"

"Hurricane" Founding Member

speaking of former tigers, Laron Landry is lights out today. I watched the game for some time and he was there on almost every play. He's awesome, playing from sideline to sideline, laying hits everywhere. To this point, he's had 11 tacles and 4 assists.

2. BigWee_TEAMKATT

BigWee_TEAMKATT Victory for LSU!!!

That's not true! I at least said this must be the one who's butt I am kicking in fantasy nascar!!!:hihi: :yelwink2:

3. Carface

Carface What the...?

Well, it's true. Part of the reason some of the receivers were open in the red zone today was because they were trying to watch Reggie. :yelwink2:

4. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

I think it has something to do with the fact you were playing San Francisco, but I think Reggi is good, but the offense has not been so "successful" this year. :yelwink2::yelwink2:

5. jreed999

jreed999 Founding Member

Again, I wish them both well. And I have nothing against Addai. In fact, I'm a pretty big fan. He was a Tiger, and he's an excellent runner and seems to be an all around great guy. I was merely responding to the start of this thread where it was said that Addai made Reggie look like 'play land.' I don't believe that at all.

And by the way, how can some of you be pro-LSU and anti-Saints? What are you people... evil?

6. "Hurricane"

"Hurricane" Founding Member

I like the Saints, I just dont beleive Bush is that great of a RB at THIS point of his career. He may be one of the best athletes in the NFL, but guys playing the same position with the same level of experience are just better at this point. Guys like Addai and Jones-Drew.

7. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

he wasnt used enough at LSU. maybe because of the injury, but I wonder. he is a great back and should have seen alot more carries in college IMHO.

8. Cornbiscuit

Cornbiscuit Founding Member

I love me some Joe Addai. He's on my fantasy team and is my top point getter.

I am perplexed about his time at LSU as he seemed to be overshadowed by Vincent's freshman season and Broussard. He seemed to have the talent to be the top back.

9. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

dont be perplexed, LSU is deep at RB for better or worse. I cant decide which it is better or worse. I guess it's good to have a problem of being deep though. Id rather have more than enough ball carriers as opposed to wondering who gets the ball?

10. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

youre right, but i dont think it is absurd to question the timing of some of the decisions made as to when they were pulled. ie) seems to be that the hot hand needs to be cooled for some reason. thats my only problem with it.