Jennings or Harris for 2015?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUpride123, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Would that be the guy who is going to lead us to the promised land?

2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

i agree. the a&m game was the best we can hope for with jennings. If we run that offense he can be servicable. that's why i think aj should come in for 1-2 designated series in each half.

I think the pressure of not starting could do wonders for him.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He wasn't highly recruited but his high school stats are pretty impressive.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

fuck it, its manny miles time. we'll even let him wear his michigan colors.

islstl, furduknfish and shane0911 like this.
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Good lord man, you be better off dividing by zero.

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Les can divide by zero. He can count to infinity. He can touch MC Hammer.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He is the most interesting coach in the world. If he were to tug on Superman's cape, Superman would thank him. The Werewolf of London would ask to meet his tailor.

furduknfish likes this.
  8. LSUBraveheart

LSUBraveheart Veteran Member

We CAN recruit those kind of QB's, we just don't. The "Grass Eater" just appears to be obsessed with having a QB that can "Run Real Fast." (To the detriment of the program)

Hey, Louisiana has the #1 HS QB in the country this year and he's going to Ole Miss. Better hope to God than Franks doesn't decide to play pro baseball!
    Richt didn't think he "Had It" enough to be offered a scholarship to his own home state University. So, why is he at LSU instead of Georgia State or Georgia Southern?

Everybody that sits in that stadium on Saturday Nights knows exactly what the situation is in regards to Les Miles and his QB's and QB recruiting. Jennings, Harris and McMilian is it. Everybody I know is hoping for the best but expecting the worse. There is kind of an under stated, under the cover, rage out there amongst LSU season ticket holders, Alums and fans.

IF the QB's that Miles has assembled on this team don't so major improvement in the passing game and can't get it done this season, things are going to get very ugly in Tiger Stadium by the end of the season. No more patience and no more Mr.Nice Guys. Time for Les to shite or get off the pot with the QB's!

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Yeah I'm with you on the Shea Patterson deal, I think that kid is gonna be the stuff. No offense to Felipe Franks but I'd much rather have a qb that is a passer first and second, and run if he has to, than a runner that can throw if he has to. It's like Les is fucking determined to have this shit work his way no matter how many times it's failed. (Talking about the passing game before anyone starts throwing out wins and losses and the 79.99 percent thing).

You know, maybe this is the year where the offense is run around the qb's skills instead of trying to make guys who will never be professional quarterbacks run a professional style offense. I just hate that it's come to that.

Think about this, the pro style offense is rarely being run in the college game anymore and you are starting to see less real next level guys at that position. You would think that Miles could have gone out and gotten a legit pro style qb when Mett was a senior or junior and then every season after. With Cam Cameron as your OC you would think qb's would be salivating to play at LSU because of what they can learn from CC and how he can get them to the next level, but no..... We keep going after the "dual threat". Ugh....

Last edited: Apr 26, 2015
  10. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Can we just put Fournette at QB and run the flexbone?