Jennings or Harris for 2015?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUpride123, Apr 7, 2015.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Dude, I don't have time to trod through all these old posts and find where that's implied. Maybe it's not said exactly like that, but it's implied. Yall act like its Harris or bust. And when that fails it will be all Les Miles fault, fire him.

red55 likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No, we act like its been all bust with Jennings and the towel was thrown in.

You guys don't even have a defense for why Harris never got more reps. Ya'll say shit like he started 0-1 and 3-11. Yet ignore all of Jennings terrible performances.

Lets be clear both sucked so bad at times that neither should be granted the title of starter and its is our coaches who put LSU in this position.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

It's not my problem if you and the mustache can't see. Harris throws are more accurate, have more zip, that is fact. Just like 123 said, no one is saying he will lead us to the promise land, what we are saying is we WON'T get there with Jennings

4. LaSalleAve

I don't have to have an answer why I'm not the coach. Miles has answered those questions as has Cam Cameron. You can either agree or disagree. I thought Harris should have gotten more reps, he didn't though. It's over.

The real question is what Red brought up. Are they going to split time to see if one separates because to this point, neither has done that. Jennings is your default qb because of his knowledge of the offense, it's got nothing to do with ceiling or talent it has to do with who the coaches feel has a better handle on the offense.

red55 likes this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

And that is the problem.

6. LaSalleAve

May very well be.

7. LaSalleAve

So apparently Braxton Miller has been in Tuscaloosa. The articles say it was to visit a friend, but come on, no one goes to that dump unless it has to do with Alabama football. I still think LSU should have gone after him, then we could postpone this Harris/Jennings talk for another year. Would be a huge letdown if Miller went transferred to Alabama.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Why would it be a let down?

We have the talent on this team to beat Bama no matter who they have at QB. We just need to get the right system for what "we" have.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I saw this yesterday. While I knew he would never come to LSU I could totally see him going to gumpville. Its just the way things work.

10. LaSalleAve

It would be a let down because the last thing we need is the best qb in the nation who just so happens to be a senior to go to Alabama. Especially when I feel LSU could have gotten him but didn't even try. The missing link is QB for us.