Jennings or Harris for 2015?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUpride123, Apr 7, 2015.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Better clean your glasses grandpa, no one within 5 yards of him

2. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

You keep calling out Harris for how he played against the #1 D with the #2 O.

3. shane0911

catch`1.PNG

At the moment of the catch

4. LSU_4_LIFE

All the negatives from Saturday you have been mentioning seem to be when Harris was playing with our 2nd O up against the #1 D. Just sayin, we should try and keep this debate more apples to apples. Do you not agree that Harris looked much better when playing with the #1 O? Not arguing, just asking...honestly.

5. LSU_4_LIFE

I believe had Jennings made a better throw and hit him in stride he wouldn't have needed the fade pass, because that should have been 6 right there.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. shane0911

Please, that big looping throw is all Jennings knows. My 8 year old can throw the fade route, put it up there and let the WR do the work, its nothing special.

7. shane0911

Correct, if that ball is thrown properly the WR doesn't have to A. Wait on it and B. Do some fancy dancing to keep it in bounds.

8. LSU_4_LIFE

Also, I agree, aside from a few over throws on the 2nd series (I think) and some hesitation in the pocket I thought Jennings looked improved. Mainly his feet work and confidence running the offense. Not saying I think either looks like a world beater, because after all, it was practice..... and in practice Shaq hit his free throws. What I am saying is obviously its what happens in real time on Saturdays in the fall that only matters. If either shows the real improvement and has the capabilities to be a play maker and game manager, I want that guy under center. Even if that means McMillan.

TwistedTiger likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Us Coonasses caint spel as gud as you assholes.

10. LSU_4_LIFE

Looked to be a lot of the same, except I thought Jennings footwork looked better and he just seemed to have a little more swag in his demeanor. But again, it was practice and he had a green shirt on. Harris definitely looked to be leaving the pocket too quickly, but I only saw that against the #1 D "as the coaching staff called them". But I will agree, Harris appears to have some physical talent that Jennings just isn't equipped with. Can LSU develop that talent is an entirely different question.