Jeff Duncan Is A Troll

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by katmandu, Aug 12, 2014.

1. katmandu

katmandu Freshman

You know every time Jeff Duncan from nola.com does an article on LSU he always manages to get in some sideways shots at the Tigers and Les Miles In particular. Yesterday he did an article that on the face of things didn't sound that bad , but if you read between the lines he was taking some more shots at LSU. He alluded to LSU's "kiddie corps" in talking about how LSU has to rely on so many freshman because of early departures to the NFL. He made a point of lauding alabama and other SEC schools for having teams "laden with upperclassmen" like that is something to be proud of.....and he called Malachi Dupree a 6'3" "Steve Urkel" referencing the goofy kid on Family Matters. It sounds like he is playing but I know he is not. He does not like LSU and he does not like Les Miles in particular. Look folks.....LSU is LSU because this is the way Les Miles has constructed this team. Kids will play early IF they are good enough and they will leave early to pursue their NFL dream if ,once again, they are good enough. The simple fact of the matter is that no NFL team wants as many kids from the other SEC schools as underclassmen because LSU's players are flat out better. And yes, thank the Lord, Les Miles Is DIRECTLY responsible for that.....This is Miles tenth season at LSU and he will go over 100 wins this year. Do you know how many coaches have amassed 100+ wins in their first ten years at a school ???? You can count them on the fingers of ONE HAND and still have some fingers left over.... And I think most of us can agree on this.....with the talent LSU has NOW and with the triumvirate of Miles, Chavis and Cameron, as well as Frank Wilson and the other assistants on the Tiger staff,the future is indeed very bright in Baton Rouge and more National Championships are on the way. Hey Jeff Duncan....blow it out your ass !!!

gyver, ParadiseiNC, StaceyO and 3 others like this.
  2. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

Written by a douchebag from Kentucky who's never played a down of college football.

Take it with a grain of salt. Better yet, like Dildeaux, just don't read his shit.

furduknfish and katmandu like this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I never heard of Jeff Duncan but don't hate on the man for telling the truth. Malachi Dupree Does look like Steve Urkel. That was my first thought the first time I saw a picture of him wearing those glasses. I'll bet even his friends call him Urkel if they are not too young to remember the show. Maybe that's part of Dupree's modus operandi. He lines up and some 4 or 5 star D Back laughs and says to himself "No way this Urkel is going to beat me." Next thing he knows Dupree is wide open for 6.

If I ever meet him I'm going to tell him my nickname for him. That's if he's in a good mood and I don't think he might punch me in the face. I call him "The Urkelator"

I met Tyrann Mathieu once. He liked my nickname for him but by then The Honey Badger had already caught on. I told him he should call himself The Tyrannasaurus

4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I read that article and took nothing bad from it at all.

5. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

I guess people can see anything if they want to bad enough...

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Did I do that?

Steve Urkel
    [​IMG]

Malachi Dupree
    [​IMG]

7. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Seems like a ton of athletes are going with the Urkel look these days. Durant seems to be leading the charge.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I think its deliberate. Note the bow tie Dupree is wearing. There's not much nerdier than a bow tie.

Does Dupree wear those glasses under his helmet? You would think he would get contacts or even lasik surgery. Tiger Woods won a tournament a few days after having it done and Greg Mattux pitched a 2 hit shutout the very next day after getting lasik done

9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I still think he should pronounce his name like the Malachi Brothers from Happy Days.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

And plays like the Hanson Brothers from Slap Shot