Jason Whitlock takes a general shot at LSU's NFL players

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerStagg, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

Where oh where is Jason's home base? When the home team isn't just struggling, but falling on its face, fingers start to point. KC has drafted a couple of LSU products early on recently, what a great place to start placing blame. Find one or 2 other names that haven't become all pro and hey, you have an indictment of something, but exactly what?

The comment about Bowe is dead on. This is a team game and a receiver is more dependent on others than most.

Jason's claim to fame is he can write well. I have found times to battle with him, and times to agree. You have to keep in mind who his target audience is, and it isn't LSU. This article is for KC readers who need some prodding to start a lynch mob in order to force a change that is coming anyway. Emotional candy for folk looking to blame isn't cooked up from the truth.

2. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

Word association time for Jason Whitlock. What do the following names all have in common?

Rex Grossman
    Jesse Palmer
    Danny Wuerffel

Give up? All three were Florida QBs drafted by NFL teams. Palmer and Wuerffel were nothing special, and Grossman is nearly all the way there to being a spectacular bust. So when should I expect that article from Whitlock bashing Florida quarterbacks and how Tebow should go undrafted next year?

1 person likes this.
  3. socraticsilence

socraticsilence Veteran Member

Hey now, Rex Grossman's started more playoff games than every LSU QB to make it to the NFL combined.

4. Kandjviz

Kandjviz Founding Member

You forgot Doug Johnson. He ate a lot of Death Valley grass in 1997.

5. Kandjviz

Kandjviz Founding Member

Chicago's defense and running game got them to the Super Bowl to be routed by J. Addai and the Colts. He even helped by throwing some picks also if I remember correctly.

6. socraticsilence

socraticsilence Veteran Member

Grossman wasn't great but his overall play wasn't horrible- its not like he's Russell or anything.

7. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

Ouch, sure put me in my place. Even Trent Dilfer has a Super Bowl ring, so your point is meaningless. But by all means, feel free to continue trolling after Saturday.

8. cristof11

cristof11 Founding Member

Come on man! Seriously??? That's a bet I'm willing to make and I'm not a gambling man.

9. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

Can't believe he left out that kid from Opelousas that the Falcons ****-canned.

10. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

No he's just fat. Les probably wouldn't take his call. Piece of shyt. Yeah, Joe Addai is fading. He's only playing on a team with one of if not the best passers in the game. Don't be hatin' on my Tigers fat boy!

[​IMG]