~Jason Peters has committed to play football at LSU~

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by Lprimo, Jan 28, 2007.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Well you can say they botched this up if we don't get either Heyward or Corley.

So that tells me that they are pretty damn confident in Corley, who plays the same exact position as Peters (vs. Heyward who is a DT).

2. Lprimo

Lprimo Pimpin Aint Easy

too bad Jason, you could have won a National Title....Like Joe...Come on Joe!!!

3. Lprimo

Lprimo Pimpin Aint Easy

Free J-Mac Wallpaper...get it now, before there's a Shipping and handling charge.

4. CParso

CParso Founding Member

We didn't drag him around. We gave him a grayshirt offer with the possibility of coming in with this class. He didn't want to deal with that uncertainty so he went elsewhere. No big deal for either side.

5. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I completely disagree. You are under the assumption that we need to replace Peters/Davis' position, but we do not. If we land a great player to take his place, it doesn't matter whether he is a dlineman or not.

6. CParso

CParso Founding Member

I think the fault lies more with the ranking system in this case. Peters is a very good D-end, but he was at the max of his athleticism and I don't think he was a 4 star recruit.

This didn't come down to Peters waiting too long, but rather the coaching staff just not being as high on him as they were for other prospects.