Jason Bourne

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by LSUTiga, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I forget whether it was Banquet or Swanson but one of them comes out pretty good in the microwave and one of them doesn't. Both of them used to be about a buck. 6 for a dollar you are thinking of ramen noodles.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

No when I was a kid they were 4 for a buck at one of the big superstores. Being poor and and pre microwaves Id have to wait an hour for one of these mfs to cook, which were awesome btw, minus not being enough and burning the entire top of my fucking mouth off because it took almost an hour to cool down. And you aint waiting after already waiting an hour.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I made a chicken pot pie once. Frozen pie shells, frozen mixed veggies, a can of mushroom soup and a can of mixed white and dark chicken. Turned out real good but a lot of work. After all, it was only a pot pie,

When I was a kid I didn't know what they cost. My mother bought them because my dad liked to bring one to work sometimes. Come to think of it I had no idea what food cost at the supermarket until I had to pay for it myself. We weren't poor but we weren't rich either. We at a lot of hamburgers and fish sticks. There were a few times when all I could find to eat was a mayonnaise, mustard and ketchup sandwich. We must have been poor. I'm going to have to listen to some blues now.

4. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

Oh, so you are a gay fish?

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

is this a dory or spongebob or southpark reference. cuz i dont watch cartoons. nothing personal.

i do want to go see the bourne movie however. even though i hear its mediocre.

6. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

South park

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Anyone remember the song Twilight Zone by Golden Earring? I'm pretty sure the inspiration for that song was a Jason Bourne novel.

8. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

wiki says you are correct, sir.

Cookie?

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

White chocolate please

10. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Only got WC with macadamia nuts. Have 2 cause only a geek like you would know that. I didn't have a clue and I've heard that tune 12 billion times.