Jason Bourne

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by LSUTiga, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Aren't you tired of eating the same fish sticks you had as a kid?

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

the dons in lafayette and br suck. i didnt even think the one in br was still open. the one in gonzales is pretty damn good. got a couple pretty hot servers there as well. the jacked up shrimp and jacked up oysters are the shit. bacon, pepper jack cheese and jalapenos. the fried seafood is decent but there is a mike andersons next door or baton rouge which is better and give you more. may as well go there.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I actually hadn't had those since grade school and would love some. I eat plenty fish. Spotted catfish/flatheads, white perch, and bream. I'll eat a hamburger or hamburger steak before fish off of a menu. I love hamburgers.

4. tirk

I love fishsticks.

LSUTiga likes this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I haven't had any since high school but I used to eat them all the time. We always had some in the freezer and if there was no hamburger meat I would make a fish stick sandwich with mayo, ketchup and lettuce. Damn, I want one. Do they even sell those things any more?

LSUTiga likes this.
  6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

lol I don't know if they still make them but would bet they do. And the fact that frozen foods are so much better today, I bet they're good. Going to have to put it on the grocery list.

7. tirk

Fucking right and theyre a lot better than those shitty ones you grew up on. Well they still have the shitty ones but a better selection if you choose.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

A few years ago I bought some kind of breaded fish cakes or fillets or something. Mrs. Pauls, I think. There was some kind of aluminum colored thing in the package and it was supposed to be a crisper to make them not soggy if you cooked them in the microwave. Normally I would never put something like breaded anything in a microwave but I tried it and they turned out crisp just like if I had heated them in an oven.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Oh dear god

10. tirk

might as well get a couple banquet pot pies. cook them in the real oven too. Used to be like 6 for a dollar.