Jared Kushner under Congressional investigation for $2 billion

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jun 3, 2022.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i dont recall ever calling for hillary to be investigated for anything. this is just a deflection. again, you dont care about anything but painting your superiors as hypocrites. its to do with low testosterone beta males having insecurities. just go the gym and see if that wont help.

seems odd to be concerned about kushner, who is not in office, dealing with the corrupt and murderous saudi reginme even as biden is encouraging them to sell us more oil. do you think the saudi oil doesnt cause global warming?

yes, i know, you dont care about policy. its only about calling people racist hypocrites. perhaps its simply that i am smarter than you that i am more interested in policy. i notice a correlation between petty simple people and concerns with insults over rational points.

shane0911 and fanatic like this.
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Interestingly, you don't have to actually recall what you said about Hillary then.

Just type this to prove your honesty:
    All those investigations of Hillary, including those many concerning Benghazi, including those about her emails, were not meant to find anything, but to incriminate by accusing/investigating.

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Pretty interesting... you accuse me of "distracting" and "deflecting", but then bring up some bullshit about Biden and Saudi Arabia rather than sticking to the topic of THIS thread: Jared Kushner accepting $2 billion.

Just type this to prove your honesty:
    All those investigations of Hillary, including those many concerning Benghazi, including those about her emails, were not meant to find anything, but to incriminate by accusing/investigating.

What's the matter? Afraid you're going to lose points with your fellow trumplodytes around here?

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Oh, you never have to wonder about that one, especially when you don't even know the difference between "its" and "it's".

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

hammer.PNG

/\ smarter than rex

fanatic likes this.
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you brought it up, bud, please try to pay attention. its in the article YOU posted:

"Also on Thursday, The New York Times reported Biden will travel to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for an official state visit.

"During his stop in Riyadh, he will meet with Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who was deemed responsible for the assassination, as well as the leaders of other Arab nations, including Egypt, Jordan, Iraq and the United Arab Emirates," the newspaper reported. "The visit represents the triumph of realpolitik over moral outrage"

- article linked by rex to start this thread.

discussing the article you linked is not a deflection. please try to pay closer attention. and be aware that we know that end goal for you, as a typical lefty is to make aan accusation of hypocrisy, typical by saying " well you care about X now, but what about that other time! LOL HYPOCRITE RACISSS".

kushner got a big investment. so be it. capitalism is awesome. he has no power. biden, the current president, is now asking for favors of the same govt you are worried about. i dont think he should do that. i dont think we should buy an ounce of OPEC oil, ever. we should be using energy from LNG in lake charles.

avoid that policy point and call everyone a raciss hypocrite.

fanatic and Winston1 like this.
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Now, let's stick to something that IS germaine to the topic.

Inasmuch as you asserted that the motive for such investigations is not to find out truths but only to incriminate, just type this to prove your honesty:

What's the matter? Afraid you're going to lose points with your fellow trumplodytes around here?

Last edited: Jun 7, 2022
  8. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Another deflection. How predictable. Seems more like you're the one afraid. You can't even answer his simple question because it makes you look stupid. So I'll ask it again. Should we be buying oil from the Saudis and OPEC over producing it domestically?

shane0911 likes this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

lol, but...but...the Paris climate accord...

fanatic likes this.
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member